Here is an article, that was just update today on January 12, 2014. If you have small children such as myself, I suggest you check it out. Thanks for reading and supporting!

Risks for Children | Safe Rodent Control

**If someone collapses or stops breathing, call 911! If someone swallows a rodenticide, immediately call the Poison Center at 1-800-222-1222   Children’s Exposure to Rodenticides Kids and rat poisons do not mix. Unfortunately, these chemicals poison over 10,000 children across the U.S every year. Young children, especially those under…Read More
Everyone keeps asking me, " Well if I cant use rodenticides to kill rats/mice then what can I use" While doing some serious internet searching and calling several local veterinarians this is what I have come across. I had a person ask me an excellent question,they stated that they had a cabin/camper, if she doesn't use rat poison she ends up…Read More

Mouse Poison Safe for Dogs - Pest Control - Seva Call Blog

Is mouse poison safe for dogs? Generally speaking, no, but it depends on the type you use. Regular mouse poisons are usually harmful for pets. Commercial rat poison leads to internal bleeding and death when ingested by a rat. For humans and dogs, ingestion of these poisons can also cause internal bleeding and death without treatment. However,…Read More
Ironically one day after launching my campaign, The Ny Times has published an article on the effects of rodenticide poisoning in people. Check out the link. Please share this campaign, as you may make a difference.

Anticoagulant Rodenticides Poisoning - Symptoms, Emergency, What to Do - NY Times Health Information

Ford M, Delaney KA, Ling L, Erickson T, eds. Clinical Toxicology . 1st ed. Philadelphia, Pa: Saunders Elsevier; 2001. Goldfrank LR, Flomenbaum NE, Lewin NA, et al, eds. Goldfrank's Toxicologic Emergencies . 8th ed. New York, NY: McGraw Hill; 2006.