Our mission is to stop the stigma of addictions and introduce the extraordinary healing power of Yoga and Meditation practice in recovery integrated with traditional & alternative therapies and techniques.
Models Against Addictions is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit foundation, created to raise public awareness about addictions within our society and inspire everyone to be more supportive and knowledgeable about substance use disorders, dependency, addictive behaviors and the recovery process.
Proven Kundalini Yoga & Meditation benefits include :
• Strengthened immune and nervous system
• Alleviated mental and physical stress
• Emotional balance and genuine experience of joy and pleasure of life
• Improved functioning of the lungs
• Increased circulation of blood, lymph and other fluids of the body
• Increased physical and mental energy and resilience
• Weight reduction
• Addiction recovery /substance abuse , smoking, alcohol etc. /
• Mental clarity and improved decision making
• Enhanced performance in various physical activities