Empowering, educating and funding independent and student filmmakers. Our aim is to finance local student film projects with an emphasis on social issues in the community.
The Haydenfilms Institute’s mission is to empower, educate and fund independent and student filmmakers.
HFI is a growth-oriented 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Our vision is to become a globally-recognized, full-service film resource with specialties in education and production. Through the creation of original programming and concepts, HFI will serve as an authority to filmmakers worldwide. We will be an alternative choice because of our focus on student and independent content, rather than commercialization. HFI will collaborate on projects with local businesses, nonprofits, and educational institutions, establishing a close relationship with the community. HFI’s innovative programs and the Haydenfilms Online Film Festival shall provide a network to connect filmmakers with the stories, talents, and ideas of their peers from around the globe.
Your tax deductible donation to the Haydenfilms Institute will help us to continue and expand these programs. Thank you.
1. Create a sustainable, community-based PSA program for at-risk teens.
2. The hardest part about carrying out our idea will be obtaining the funds, transportation, curriculum and advertising budgets.
3. We’ll have help reaching our goals from community leaders, HFI interns, and our social network.
4. We’ll know we are halfway to achieving our goals when we have obtained the necessary resources and the curriculum is complete.
5. We’ll keep ourselves (and/or our team) motivated by, working with the teens, learning about their issues and engaging the community.