Embrace the neglected, forgotten, and displaced Pugs with compassion, providing hope through education and awareness, helping them by finding their way to a permanent loving home.
Pug Rescue Network is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization started in 2004 and run completely by volunteers.
See how you can help by by visiting
or donate here. All donations, including non-monitary ones, are tax deductable.
See our Pug Rescue Network merchandise at www.pugjava.com
1. To rescue Pugs regardless of health, temperament, or reason for being surrendered.
2. To take care of all medical issues, regardless of cost before adoption
3. To help the rescued Pug become a good canine citizen
4. To find the best possible home for all rescued Pugs
5. To educate people about puppy mills, back yard breeders, pet stores, and the general care of Pugs.