AIDS Research Alliance (ARA) envisions a future in which HIV and its effects on health are eliminated, and new infections are prevented.
Since 1989 AIDS Research Alliance has conducted 80+ clinical and preclinical studies, ranging from therapies that take a holistic approach to HIV management to the first ever in-human HIV vaccine trial. Almost half of all existing anti-HIV treatments arrived to market—and arrived there faster—because of AIDS Research Alliance’s revolutionary research protocols.
For more information please visit: www.aidsresearch.org
1. URGENCY: With thousands of deaths and new infections every day, better treatments are needed right now!
2. INNOVATION: ARA conducts pioneering research others may think are too expensive, not profitable or too cutting-edge
3. INTEGRITY: ARA research and programs adhere to the highest scientific and ethical standards
4. COMPASSION: ARA research helps all communities worldwide threatened by the HIV pandemic
5. INDEPENDENCE: ARA conducts medical research without regard to economic potential or political controversy