Join our cause and you’ll be at the center of critical conservation projects underway all across the globe.
Fast facts about The Nature Conservancy
*119 million acres of land protected
*5,000 miles of rivers protected
*100+ marine conservation programs globally
*Works in all 50 U.S. states + 32 countries around the world.
More About The Nature Conservancy
From regrowing coral reefs to tracking migratory patterns to mapping wildlife corridors, when you join the Conservancy’s cause, you’ll be at the center of critical conservation projects underway all across the globe. Our reliance on science and trust in people empowers us to achieve lasting, tangible results that enrich the lives of people and wildlife and the lands and waters on which they depend.
As an active cause member, you’ll help to enable us to take innovative steps to expand the scope, scale and pace of conservation action to solve some of the most pressing environmental challenges.
For more information, visit nature.org.
10 Ways You Can Get Involved Today!
1. Join This Cause! (Click "Join" under our logo)
2. Tell Your Friends to Join
3. Become a Fan - http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Nature-Conservancy/8057376739
4. Follow us on Twitter – http://twitter.com/nature_org
5. Become a Member - http://www.nature.org/join
6. Personalize Your Nature Page - http://my.nature.org/nature/
7. Upload a Nature Photo - http://www.flickr.com/groups/thenatureconservancy/
8. Offset Your Carbon Footprint - http://www.nature.org/offsets
9. Send E-cards, Not Paper Cards - http://www.nature.org/ecards
10. Give Green Gifts -
1. Protect nature + preserve life around the world.
2. Preserve the lands and waters for nature and people.
3. Provide hope for the future of our planet
4. And, use the best available science to solve complex conservation challenges.