Our mission is to support Palestinian refugees and their right to return to their homes and lands of origin in Palestine.
Al-Awda, The Palestine Right to Return Coalition, is a broad-based, non-partisan, democratic, and charitable organization of grassroots activists and students. We are committed to comprehensive public education on the rights of all Palestinian refugees to return to their homes and lands of origin, and to full restitution of all their confiscated and destroyed property in accordance with the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, International law and the numerous United Nations Resolutions upholding such rights.
1. The right of Palestinian refugees to return to their homes and lands is a natural, fundamental, inalienable, legal and historical right
2. The Right to Return is enshrined in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and International Law
3. The right of Palestinian refugees to return to their homes and lands was affirmed by UNGA resolution 194 in 1948, and 135 times since
4. The Right to Return is an individual right. It cannot be delegated, diminished, reduced or forfeited
5. For a fact sheet on the Palestinian Right to Return , see http://www.al-awda.org/facts.html