Preserving the lives of unadoptable orphans in China.
Big Stone Foundation was founded with the sole purpose of alleviating poverty in China's countryside, and improving the lives of the children and families we are in contact with. We dream big dreams. Our passion is working with the children that no one wants; the kids that have been rejected by all others. By embracing the outcast, we find value in our work. By changing one life, our work is validated. By feeding one mouth, our goal is met.
1. We focus on saving and improving the lives of Chinese orphans, specifically the unadoptable and terminally ill.
2. We advocate for the rights of orphans and impoverished families in rural China, rescuing them from child-labor and human trafficking.
3. We promote quality of life, positive education, and public transparency.
4. We provide nutrition suppliments and medicine to the terminally ill and elderly in rural villages.
5. We promote and comply with UN and other international labor laws (Minimum Age Convention (C138) ; AND the Convention on the Rights of a Child (CRC).