Wise Women Gathering Place's vision is a vibrant community grounded in Peace, Respect, and Belonging.
Our Mission is to promote Peace, Respect & Belonging through skill-building, sharing of knowledge and caring support for our community.
Your donations support vibrant Wise Youth Groups, Sexual Assault Services, Domestic Violence Transitional Living Program, Discovery Dating Healthy Relationship Classes, and many other ways to engage Native Americans in Oneida and Green Bay area, while being open to all.
- Discovery Dating training: A healthy relationship development resource
- Training for healthy lifestyle choices, non-violent communication and peaceful group collaboration
- ToP Facilitation method and training: Group consensus building
- Training in Primary Prevention methods
- Providing knowledge around family-centered birth and breastfeeding
- Domestic violence and sexual assault intervention and prevention
Sharing of Knowledge
- Newsletters, public presentations, resource library, multi-media outreach
- Reproductive health and abstinence education, youth and parenting support groups
- Referral to local midwifery and breastfeeding services
- Rock & Rest Stations at public events
- Peaceful, safe community resource center
- Community collaboration
- Domestic Violence Transitional living programs
Ultimate Goal : "the long term vision"
A community of individuals & families who possess motivation, knowledge, resources and skills to peacefully co-inhabit their environment, each having the individual sense of safety, opportunity, fulfillment, & belonging, and each fully committed to sustaining these values for every person, for all time.