Our aim is to continuously support & encourage those living with the challenges of parenting a special needs child, so that the love & hope of Jesus will be experienced & shared in their daily lives.
Just a few of the ways we offer support & encouragement include:
*Parent Mentor Training and matching for ongoing peer support and growth
* TLC Gift Baskets with pampering items sent to discouraged Mothers & Fathers
* Quarterly "Recess" free respite events to give parents a break
* Quarterly fun family events to offer social recreation and sharing
* A Devotional BLOG covering the spiritual issues that confront those parenting children with special needs
* Social media sharing of resources and information on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, and Flickr.
* Self-published Bible studies & devotional
* Gift cards to refresh parents with meals or entertainment when a child is facing a serious medical trial like a surgery or hospitalization.
* The SNAPPIN' App available for both Apple & Android devices, including a prayer wall
* Renewal speaker series featuring our foundress.
And MUCH, MUCH more!
1. Volunteers to solicit gift certificates for parents to use.
2. Volunteers to serve at quarterly "Recess" respite events.
3. Volunteers to run Bible studies or start our programs in their church.
4. Parents willing to be trained and serve as mentors.
Will YOU answer the call?