To advocate for the well-being of children in critical areas such as social justice, education and health. Our flagship program People for Children condemns child exploitation.
1. CHILD TRAFFICKING: 1.2 million children are trafficked worldwide every year for exploitation
2. BIRTH REGISTRATION: Every year over 50 million children begin a life with no access to the most basic human rights. They are inv
3. VIOLENCE AGAINST CHILDREN: Worldwide, an estimated 40 million children under the age of 15 suffer from violence, abuse and neglect.
4. EDUCATION:Nearly 115 million children are out of school. Globally, some 54% of the children out of primary school are girls.
5. HEALTH:More than 10 million children under the age of five die each year. REACT. IT'S TIME.