Corbin  Bienke
Corbin Bienke campaign leader

• Animals are forced to perform acts similar to this twice a day for 98% of the year the other 2% is spent lying down in cages developing bed sores and rashes. Trainers, like the man in this photo hold a baton like stick so if the animal fails to do what it is told, the animal will get hit and is feared into doing the manoeuvre. This is a clear case of animal abuse.

Yv

2 comments

to comment