The Injustice of the Family Court System
World4Justice ~ Justice4Children Presents A Worldwide Event!
Join the Purple Keyboard W r i t e O N E L e t t e rCampaign For Family Justice Reform
The injustice of the Family Court System, and it's agencies that are supposed to help children, are failing people on a daily basis and and in turn jeopardizing society as a whole!
WE THE PEOPLE, hereby dedicate ourselves and our efforts to the creation of a family law system, legislative system, and public awareness which promotes equal rights for ALL parties affected by divorce, and the breakup of a family or establishment of paternity. It is our belief through our involvement and dedication, we can have a positive effect on the emotional and psychological well-being of children.
- We believe equal, shared parenting time or joint custody is the optimal custody situation.
- We believe the best parent is both biological parents.
- We believe grandparents should have rights and access to their grandchildren.
- We believe gender bias should be eliminated from family law and from future legislation.
- We believe BOTH biological parents should be responsible for the emotional and psychological well-being of their children, as well as financially responsible.
- We believe in the concept of fairness and equity in support for ALL families; and, that all children involved in a blended family should have equal rights, and do deserve equal rights and equal protection under the law.
- We believe child support orders should be reasonable, realistically reflect the cost of the children's basic needs, and reflect the relative parenting contribution of both parents in a shared parenting plan.
- We believe when parents are given equal rights, equal responsibility follows; when parents have equal access to their children and support levels are reasonable and reflect the true cost of raising a child, parents will comply with court orders.
- We believe when equity is created in our laws, the conflicts inherent in divorce situations dissolve and that, in the end, this is the greatest gift which we, as parents, could possibly bestow on our children.