Update #11 ·

Please call Governor Brown to ask him to sign SB 1272!

SB 1272, the Overturn Citizens United Act is now on Governor Brown's desk.

Please call Governor Brown at (888) 863-1681 to ask him to sign!

Get details of what to say and report your call at this link.

Thank you -- calls like this may make all the difference!

Trent Lange
President, California Clean Money Action Fund

to comment