Chahal was arrested but was able to post the $1 million bail.
The complaint against Chahal included 45 felony counts and two misdemeanors:
- Hitting Kakish repeatedly in the head
- Assaulting her with a pillow
- Dragging her from the bed to the floor
- Covering her mouth with his hand to obstruct her breathing
- Hitting her in the lower body approximately 15 times
- Hitting her in the head while holding his other hand over her mouth
- Threatening to kill her
- Confining her to a bed by force and fear
Supporters are now helping to
The swift removal of Gurbaksh Chahal from RadiumOne's Board will send a strong signal to business leadership that domestic violence is absolutely unacceptable and will not be tolerated. No matter how rich you are, no women-beater should be above the law.
Inspired 80 signatures
Viewed 1,543 times