#WhatWomenNeed: Abortion Rights
Teddy bears wearing cutesy t-shirts. Chocolates that taste more like wax. Neon carnations.
These are things you don't really need this Valentine's Day. OK, maybe you do. But in addition, some members of Congress are asking you to think bigger. When thinking about economic equality, they want to know #WhatWomenNeed. Will you weigh in and tell them to lift abortion coverage bans?
- Download a sign that says #WhatWomenNeed (we've got lots of good variations on our site)
- Post a photo or video of yourself on Causes, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Vine, or YouTube holding the Valentine's Day sign
- Tag your image #WhatWomenNeed, #unBAN, and #RepealHyde. Don't forget to add @AllAboveAll
You can also just tweet #WhatWomenNeed. Here are a few ideas.
- For VDay, we want justice, compassion and respect. That's not too much to ask, right? #WhatWomenNeed @AllAboveAll
- #WhatWomenNeed = politicians to not interfere in reproductive health decision making @AllAboveAll
- #WhatWomenNeed = insurance coverage for abortion so people have access to safe medical care @AllAboveAll
The team at All* Above All
ps - Don't forget to tell your friends!