This is Americus, watching over my families newest addition, our 5 month old daughter Kaydnz. Our family PET was taken because she ingested rodenticides. If your neighbor or anyone for that matter uses toxic chemicals to eliminate rodents, your family pet or even your child is at risk for rodenticide poisoning. Please stop the use of this harsh chemical.
Supporters are now helping to
This petition will help me raise awareness to law makers and authorities to which I hope will help me bring this chemical off the shelves of our local stores.
Inspired 1 signature
Viewed 56 times