Make Your 2013 Year-End Donation to WWF
You have an extraordinary, positive impact on our
natural world. Thanks to the actions of people like you, WWF is
celebrating many key conservation victories this year. From all of us at
WWF, we want to thank you for all you've made possible.
conservation successes show what we can accomplish when we work
together. Can we count on your continued commitment to wildlife? Please donate today for the future of nature.
Take a look at some of our recent successes:
- Nearly 1.5 million people took action for elephants. Together, we convinced the prime minister of Thailand to develop a program for ending the country's domestic ivory trade.
- After 38,000 people signed our petition to save the vaquita, one of the rarest marine mammals, the Mexican government took a major step in protecting this critically endangered species.
- With guidance from WWF, the Bolivian government designated a special status for the world's largest protected wetland, which is critical to the health of the Amazon.
- WWF helped make history with efforts to restore bison populations as work began on the nation's first tribal national park.
- We celebrated a new tiger reserve in India, home to the world's largest population of wild tigers.
- Thousands of our supporters encouraged their local governments to enter our Earth Hour City Challenge, a competition to motivate US cities to prepare for climate change while reducing their carbon footprint.
- In the Democratic Republic of Congo, we promoted energy-efficient cook
stoves, protecting critical habitat and improving lives.
Make your tax-deductible year-end gift now. >>
Thank you for your support,
From Your Friends at World Wildlife Fund