As 2014 is almost upon on us, I turn to you as a dear
friend and ask for your continued partnership. Your support
will keep these priceless treasures alive and well for 2014:
• the tears of a grandmother naming her
granddaughter at the Torah,
• the lonely widower receiving his hot chicken soup
• the emotion on the face of the first-time
• the confidence to say “I am a Jew”,
• the AHA moment by a Torah class,
• the absolute joy of the young wife using the Mikva
for the first time, • the pleasure of the ill patient welcoming a
• the excitement of a student who will not be alone
for the Seder,
• and the gratefulness of the inmate for a visit
from a rabbi.
All this is made possible through the generosity of
our community. I would like to ask you to consider becoming
a partner in this vital effort. Your generous gift will
enable us to continue our work and increase our activities
in the coming year; a sound investment in the future of our
Supporters are now helping to
Your tax-deductible contribution of $360.00, $180.00, $72.00 or any amount will help provide the vital services the Harford County community relies on.
We are fundraising for CHABAD OF HARFORD COUNTY. Join us in supporting them.
Viewed 20 times