What is "Simpson-Bowles?"
- An economic debt autarky in international markets (13% people answered this)
- The Sponsors of Up to Us (5% people answered this)
- The Plan from the National Commission on Fiscal Responsibility and Reform (73% people answered this)
- President Obama's Top Economic Advisory Board (8% people answered this)
- President Bush's Top Economic Advisory Board (0% people answered this)
60 people answered.
Correct answer is: The Plan from the National Commission on Fiscal Responsibility and Reform
Thank you for helping Georgetown win $10,000 for charity! Please answer as many as you can, as each answer gets us closer to winning. Next question is here: http://www.causes.com/actions/1735964-how-much-yearly-revenue-is-lost-in-tax-expenditures-via-tax-credits-and-deductions
Georgetown University is one of eleven selected colleges participating in Up to Us, a nationwide competition to educate campus communities about our federal government’s long-term debt. Hoyas are competing against ten other schools to see who can run the best campaign. The first place prize is $10,000. If Georgetown wins any prize money, we have committed it to a charitable cause that students will choose. This campaign is funded by the Clinton Global Initiative in a partnership with Net Impact and the Pete G. Peterson Foundation. Go to http://itsuptous.org/ for more information. Email us at: [email protected] or contact [email protected]
Answer questions about the Federal budget to help Georgetown win a $10,000 prize for charity!