What are your plans for Generosity Day?
- I'm going to give money to anyone who asks: that street musician I typically walk by; a homeless person; a child selling candy; the street performer; my local public radio station. Better yet, I won't wait to be asked! (22% people answered this)
- I'm going to leave extra nice tips for my barista, waiter, taxi driver, etc. (13% people answered this)
- I'm going to introduce myself to someone I see every day but have never spoken to. (6% people answered this)
- I'm going to sign up for a volunteer activity in your community. (12% people answered this)
- I'm going to tell my co-workers, friends, and family how much they mean to me. (45% people answered this)
153 people voted.
Our 2013 site is no longer this page on Causes.com. <div>You can visit us at <a href="http://www.SpreadGenerosity.Com.">www.SpreadGenerosity.Com.</a> </div><div>We hope you'll enjoy the tools and chance to deepen your practice of generosity there!</div><div>Thanks!</div><div><br></div>
These are just a few ideas to get you started! Be sure to share your stories, photos, and videos of what you've done here: http://j.mp/gdaystories. And it's not too early to start...after all, it's already Generosity Day in Australia!