Update #1 ·

Update on July 26, 2012

To contact animal control or the shelter please call (276) 228-6003 To contact Wythe County's public information officer please email: [email protected] or call (276) 223-6037 For a list of our Wythe County board members and their phone and email addresses, please click this: http://www.wytheco.org/index.php/departments/board-of-supervisors/board-members.html Wythe County Health Department (Mike Thomas has no running water) Phone: (276) 228-5507 Fax: (276) 228-3392 This is an infuriating matter but I urge you to stay civil! Thank you so much for your support!!

to comment