America's Finest Film Festival
America's Finest Film Festival is Saturday, August 3rd!!
On Saturday, August 3rd, hang out with 1:1 Movement and other sustainably-minded folk. There will be local San Diego craft beer, a performance by spoken word poet Gill Sotu, and two film screenings at 5pm and 8pm. The film festival will take place at Warren Auditorium at University of San Diego.
We'd written a fancy & flowery description for this event, but that was boring. We're going to go the 1:1 route instead...
Reasons You Should Attend America's Finest Film Festival
1. You love San Diego. We love San Diego. Everyone loves San Diego.
2. What better way to experience the beauty and diversity of America's Finest City than by the majesty of short film?
3. Local craft beers on hand
4. 1:1 has been rated "Best Looking Non-Profit" two years and running
5. The only other local event on August 3 is a Feet Smelling Contest
6. If you don't come, our interns will be so sad.
7. A hummingbird weighs less than a penny. That's not really a reason you should come, but that's just a fun fact.
8. Did we mention our good looking team? Seriously, check us out.
9. Your support directly goes to making San Diego a cleaner, greener, healthier, and more vibrant community than it already is!