We really need your help!
Just thought I would write you all a quick update on our progress and to ask for your help!
Since moving to the High Street in Weymouth, we have experienced many issues and blocks.
One of the major issues is that our income is steadily decreasing. We believe this to be a mixture of two main reasons;
1) The Weymouth and Portland Olympis - Roads are closed, locals prevent coming into town, and not many visitors as expected.
2) The recent local media highlighting our organisation in a negative light.
We could really do with some help, now more than ever!
We have a few ways in mind in which you may be able to help...
1) Donate a little something to help us raise funds to keep us on the High Street (Here: http://hs4b.org/make-a-donation.html)
2) Add all your friends to our facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/HS4BCIC)
3) Add all your friends to the HS4B CIC Cause and Sign our Petition
4) Print off our leaflet (Here: http://hs4b.org/files/HS4B_CIC_Main_A4_Folded.pdf) and give to your friends, family and maybe display on a public noticeboard
5) Do a fundraising event to help raise funds for us!
There are so many ways in which you could help us out. If you are unable to help us out in anyway mentioned above, then please contact us to give us some more ideas.
Thank you for reading this email update.
I look forward to hearing from you and thank you from the bottom of my heart to continue to support our project through the good and bad.
HS4B CIC Director
Supporters are now helping to
HS4B has been completely ignored, unfunded and at times persecuted for over four years. If you like 98% of the people we speak to think that this is four years too long, then please sign our petition to show that we have the support of the public in asking for the support of the local authorities.
Viewed 7 times