Our Valentine's Day Gift to You... Sweet Savings!
It's almost Valentine's Day, and we've got a special gift for you: we've extended Early Bird Registration Rates through Feb. 14, 2011! That leaves just a few days to register at the reduced rate for "Reframing Birth and Breastfeeding: Moving Forward", March 11-12, 2011, in Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
Save $25 when you register by Feb. 14, at www.motherfriendly.org.
By combining efforts, CIMS and the Breastfeeding and Feminism Symposia Series have created a stellar program. This year's featured speakers are the rock stars of the birth and breastfeeding world, including: Gene Declercq, Penny Simkin, Susan Ludington, Lori Dorfman, Best for Babes, and many more. Throughout our time together, we'll learn about several Models of Excellence in Action. From Newton and Zolotor's Women and Family Centered Medical Home to Martin and Michele's Statewide Collaborative to Improve Perinatal Patient Safety in Michigan, we are confident that you will return home better-prepared to meet the needs of mothers and babies in your community.
We know you're excited to hear the latest and greatest from Bettina Lauf Forbes at Danielle Rigg, co-founders of Best for Babes. Dynamic speakers, Bettina and Danielle will share their secrets of how to help moms beat the booby traps™- the cultural & institutional barriers that prevent moms from achieving their personal breastfeeding goals. They will provide new insights on how to inspire, prepare & empower™ moms. And, they'll show us how they work to give breastfeeding a makeover and give moms the solutions they need to make it work and feel fabulous!
REGISTER TODAY and learn more about the program, the 22 hours of CE programming, travel and lodging at www.motherfriendly.org.
And, don't forget to share the love! Tell your friends about early bird registration today!
Continuing Education: The conference program includes more than 22 hours of educational programming, and attendees may qualify for up to 13.25 contact hours for their participation.
* Contact hours have been applied for from the North Carolina Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
* This program is approved by Lamaze International for 22.25 contact hours of continuing education, which may be applied toward recertification for LCCE educators (LIN-11-05).
* Application for CME credit has been filed with the American Academy of Family Physicians. Determination of credit is pending.
* CERPs applied for from IBLCE.
* ICEA Members: The International Childbirth Education Association (ICEA) will honor contact hours earned for your participation in this conference.
Supporters are now helping to
The Birth Survey is just one of the ways that CIMS is giving women the critical information and tools they need to make informed childbirth decisions and we need your help. We’re making progress toward our annual fundraising goal of $5,000 and have just 172 days to raise an additional $3,625… that’s just $21.08 a day to help The Birth Survey stay! More than 25,000 women have logged on to take…
Viewed 11 times