First, this bill is sponsored by a republican. Therefore, in my opinion it is not good for the American people, nor for any common, non-wealthy citizen. Second, this bill only benefits the ultra rich or the fabled 1%!and simply disregards the other 99% of the American public. This bill is bad for 99% of America and should never, ever be signed into law. To do so would sentence millions of Americans to a death sentence and cause millions more to exhaust their life savings simply to stay alive.