yes, Here are some facts about past Presidents and Member of Congress. 1. President Clinton was given money to have 130miles of fence built on the southern border. In 1995, Bill executive order telling federal agencies to give priority to a crackdown on illegals. President Clinton signed Clinton was all about “building that wall”
Illegals taking jobs from our people. Round up illegals any deport them.(C-SPAN) Jan 24, 1995 1995 state of the union address. USA: PRESIDENT CLINTON'S CRACKDOWN ON ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. President Clinton is stepping up the drive to show he's serious about illegal immigration. he signed an an executive order today (Feb 7) telling federal agencies to give priority to the crackdown on illegal immigration. The immigration initiative unveiled Monday (Feb 6) in Clinton's 1996 budget would add one (b) billion dollars in new spending to beef up the Border Patrol and Immigration and Naturalization Service, speed up deportations and provide more money for border states.
2. President Obama had a meeting with Texas Governor Rick Perry about the southern border.
Agents, unaccompanied youths, illegals and how they should come here in the legal means, and congress not acting on the immigration problems. (C-SPAN)July 9, 2014, The president comments on pending immigration legislation, saying the bill is the toughest ever on border security. For more CNN videos, visit our site at http://www.cnn.com/video/ (youtube)
CNN Published on Jun 11, 2013
3. Senator Schumer on border security bill. In support of a 4600 million dollar border security bill for additional 1,5000 border agents, unmanned aerial drones and communication equipment. (C-SPAN) Aug 12, 2010
4. Speaker of the House Nancy Polesi in 2008 had a plan to secure the border and no more illegals. (C-SPAN) Mar 6, 2008
Nancy Polesi on immigration. (YouTube) recorded on : June 24, 2008 and recorded on: Apr 20, 2012.
5. Joe Biden on immigration. 2007 Democrat radio debate on NPR, Dec 4, 2007
H1-B visas only for jobs Americans can't do, Oppose granting driver's licenses to illegal immigrants, Supported Bush plan : both border fence & path to citizenship, Sanctuary cities exist because feds can't enforce their laws(?), but voted YES on continuing federal funds for declared “sanctuary Cities”. Those cities can not ignore the federal law,He voted for the border fence, He also voted NO on declaring English as the official language of the US government.
6. Hillary Clinton Advocates For A Sending Illegal Immigrants Home... In 2014 (youtube)While Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton advocated for sending those who illegally cross the border
President Trump wants to do the same thing as all ,of the above. I would think that everyone that wants border security and getting a handle on illegals from coming into our country, would be behind him!
Isn't it about time you people in DC that represent the American People, and not the illegal one, quit acting like little kids, put politics aside and start working for us! And tell me, why can't you all pass a budget for the whole year instead of a couple months at a time.