This is all well and good, but between feel-good legislation like this and all the time lawmakers spend on fundraising, IT'S NO WONDER THEY AREN'T GETTING THE REALLY IMPORTANT WORK DONE! Why do we need to pass a BILL to name a federal building anyway???!
SPEND MORE TIME ON THESE ISSUES:
1. REPEALING INEFFECTIVE, OUTDATED, AND/OR OPPRESSIVE, JOB-KILLING REGULATIONS;
2. RETURNING RIGHTS USURPED BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO THE STATES AND INDIVIDUAL CITIZENS;
3. UNCOVERING FRAUD AND WASTEFUL SPENDING AND BALANCING THE BUDGET;
4. STOPPING THE INVASION OF OUR COUNTRY BY ISLAMIC SUPREMACISTS AND ILLEGAL ALIENS;
5. WITHHOLDING FOREIGN AID FROM COUNTRIES THAT SUPPORT ISLAMIC JIHAD AND COUNTRIES THAT REFUSE TO REPATRIATE THE ILLEGAL ALIENS THAT WE WANT TO DEPORT;
6. MAKING SURE OUR ELECTRICAL GRIDS THROUGHOUT THE NATION ARE HARDENED AGAINST DAMAGE FROM EMP ATTACKS AND OUR WATER SUPPLIES ARE PROTECTED FROM TERRORISTS;
7. REPAIRING INTERSTATE HIGHWAYS, DAMS, BRIDGES AND OTHER CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE;
8. REPEALING OBAMACARE AND IMPLEMENTING SENATOR RAND PAUL'S HEALTHCARE PLAN;
9. CONFIRMING THE REST OF PRESIDENT TRUMP'S CABINET AND NEIL GORSUCH AS SUPREME COURT JUSTICE; AND
10. REVERSING THE SOCIAL ENGINEERING/POLITICAL CORRECTNESS POLICIES AFFECTING OUR MILITARY'S MORALE AND READINESS.
That's just for starters, so don't get too comfy -- you've procrastinated enough already! A lot of people would like to see you spend more time in D.C. doing the work you're getting paid big bucks to do!