👎🏻👎🏻 H.R.1 = the “Democrat Politician Protection Act.” 👎🏻👎🏻
House Bill H.R.1 AKA the For the People Act
Although Democrats are promoting HR 1 as a bill that would ‘strengthen our democracy and return political power to the people,’ it is an anti-democratic bill that would wreak havoc on our election system by manipulating election rules in favor of Democrats. It is nothing but a progressive power grab, and all Republicans in Congress should vote against it.”
* It’s apparent that the House Bill H.R.1 AKA the For the People Act is a flagrant attempt by the Pelosi lead House to fandango the entire voting system in the Democratic favor by allowing not only illegal but also unauthorized individuals to vote which is a privilege accorded to USA 🇺🇸 CITIZENS only.
* I’d be opposed to the requirement that states be required to make online voter registration, correction, cancellation, and designation of party affiliation available online. This requirement will most assuredly lead to fraudulent and illegal voters and activities to occur.
* State election officials would be required to automatically register any eligible unregistered citizens to vote, while protecting ineligible voters who were mistakenly registered from prosecution; and state agencies and federal offices within states would be considered as contributing agencies for the purposes of registration.
* Their desire that States be required to permit same-day registration for federal elections, including during early voting 🗳 would lead to suspect voters occurring.
* States’ authority to remove registrants from official voter rolls in federal elections on the basis of interstate voter registration cross-checks would allow the probably of individuals to conduct multiple, as seen in the past, not only in-state, but also cross state-line voting 🗳 to occur.
* I’m in agreement with the requirement thatAnnual state reports on voter registration statistics, be required to be provided to the, Election Assistance Commission (EAC).
* Help America Vote Act funds would be available for use in voter registration modernization reforms.
* I agree that It should be unlawful to hinder, interfere with, or prevent an individual citizens registration to vote; and the EAC should be instructed to develop best practices for states to deter and prevent illegal voter registration in occurring.
* This is just another Democratic ploy in swinging elections their way.
* I’m also in agreement with why should the 5 states with the largest populations decide the election? There are surely more democrats in New York, California, Illinois, Ohio and Michigan, than the bottom 25 states total populations combined. How convenient that those 5 states are predominantly democrat. They strangely also all have a huge illegal migrants populations.
* Some of this bill’s provisions overreach are far beyond the limits of what Congress is constitutionally is allowed to do, as it undermines Americans' First Amendment rights to political speech and would have a chilling effect on public discourse. Not only that, but the bill isn't going anywhere in the Senate.
This Bill is nothing more than a thinly baled attempt by the Democrats to usurp the voting process to,their favor for the 2020 and future elections.
SneakyPete......... 👎🏻😡👎🏻😡👎🏻. 3*6*19........