The present tax code is antiquated, unfair and rigged to rob from the rich and give to the “poor”. Unfortunately we see that this system has helped create an entitlement society in which 60% of the taxpayers (the rich and middle class) pay for the other 40% A flat tax would ensure that ALL citizens pay their fair share. It is a common mantra of the left that the rich never pay their fair share. There is nothing further from the truth than this! Our system is based upon the “Robin Hood Concept”. Regrettably we have allowed a cottage industry where many people refuse to work and would rather suck at the teet of the Federal government!