I'm not for deporting hard working families... but US resources are for US Citizens. I believe in immigration reform.
Offer non-citizen legal status to all who are currently here. They must:
1. Apply with immigration.
2. Pay a fine for coming here illegally.
3. Learn English.
4. Not been convicted of felony or violence.
5. Not own or possess firearms.
6. Not house or sponsor any non-citizens into this country.
7. Pay taxes.
8. Not receive government/tax payer assistance.
9. Purchase & maintain medical and auto insurance.
In Mexico if you want to buy, lease, or rent property you must prove your legal right to be in Mexico. To open a bank account in Mexico you must prove your legal right to be in Mexico. If you are past Ensenada you must have your unexpired visa or FM2, or FM3 immigration papers on you at all times. You must show them to any Mexican official that asks for them. If you do not have them on you, you will be detained and possible jailed and/or deported.