Absolutely, without exception! EVerify should be combined with the NAC & the State & Federal alerts & wants databases all the way through to the local police, municipal courts, and the local public libraries. While we are at it, since many, if not most, employers run credit checks, let’s fix it where automatic payments are automatically set up for each new employee. With the credit report info a basic budget can be calculated and their benefits, bills, taxes, library fines, and anything else owed to the local, county, state, and federal governments deducted before the worker ever sees a penny. That is if they survive the National Agency Check and the other alerts and wants database checks. Zero tolerance for anyone other than native born citizens of the City, County, State, and Country, in that order, before naturalized citizens, those legally admitted by work permits and legal visas that permit work and study, then those admitted by asylum, chain migration, and such, finally any other legal entry into the country as permitted by the state, county, local, school board, and homeowners groups that may have jurisdiction.
What’s my opinion? If we are going to go this way, do right and get it over with so we can all get started learning how to live in a totalitarian society where everyone is protected from everything.
If not, let’s take the Laws and Government of the Union of States, back to the year 1792 and start over, beginning with race, creed, color, ethnicity, and the equality of natural persons laws first.
Then, after affir ming State’s rights over the rights of the Union of States, in essence, protecting the minority’s rights before those of the masses:
• affirm as a State’s right the method of selecting Senators, and the right to, and method of, secession without recourse:
• prohibit ownership of, or title to, sentient beings of all species;
• grant and affirm the voting rights of the Citizens of the several States;
• affirm the Bill of Rights as of 1780;
• establish a currency and coin of the Republic that shall have an intrinsic value in and of itself in accordance with what a willing buyer would pay a willing seller for the underlying commodity as established by recent trading in a generally accepted commodity exchange;
• prohibit in perpetuity each, any, and all future fiats regarding currency, coin, economies, prices, costs, debts, assets, and wages, and recognize that such is the domain of a Free Market as established by and between Willing Sellers and Willing Buyers;
• establish a procedure whereby the Senate, as appointed by the Governments of the individual States, determines what services shall be provided for common welfare of the Union of the States, collectively The United States, of which the District of Columbia shall not be a party, or member.
• establish a system whereby Federal taxes may only be levied against the States, proportionally, according to a Well-Defined STaxDue = Function(Sland, Spop, NGDP, TAEFed) considerate of each state’s landmass, voting citizen population, and Net GDP, as they relate to the sum total of state land masses, the sum total of the voting citizen populations, and the sum total GDP of the several states, as it bears to the total authorized expenditures of the Federal Government, as accepted and approved by the several states represented in and by the Senate upon presentation to the Senate after the approval of the overwhelming majority of the Representatives of the Citizens of the several States of the Union;
• establish term limits for all elected and appointed Federal offices;
This Opinion includes both argument by taking the extreme, and a proposal for a reboot of the government and the rights held by the people, those given to the states by the people, and those given to the Union of the several States by the the people.
I welcome all of your reasoned comments, objections, and counter proposals.
Remember: This is a thought exercise to see what sort of country we would be if could build one starting with what we like about and do not like about the Union of the States today.