The ACA does many good things like
1. coverage for preexisting conditions, veterans benefits, and aid to rural hospitals.
2. Provide discrimination protection for women in healthcare.
3. Allowing children to remain on their parent's insurance till the age of 26.
4. Funding for the Child Health Insurance Program (CHIP).
5. Provide contraceptive coverage and maternity care.
For those who get health insurance through work, no pre-existing conditions. Lifetime caps for coverage are back for everyone.
Real and disastrous actions are being taken that will affect more than just the 20-30 million people who will lose their health care coverage and the 3 million people who will lose their jobs.
Despite their assertions of this being an action to "repeal and replace," no viable alternative plan has been proposed.