Yeah, WHEN HELL FREEZES OVER! Obama has thumbed his nose at our Constitution and our very Republic system of government and is endangering our national security, public health and safety, and the American economy through his reckless and illegal disregard for our immigration laws! He defies the courts and takes punitive action against the states that oppose his agendas. And I say "SHAME ON CONGRESS FOR YOUR HISTORY OF CAVING TO THE DEMANDS OF THIS LAWLESS PRESIDENT!" America has always welcomed those who come to our country LEGALLY! Illegal aliens are criminals who have no respect for our laws. Absurdly, they are being treated like victims and given help often denied to American CITIZENS! Why isn't Congress fed up with the injustice of the Obama Administration?! Unfortunately, he can still do a great deal of damage to the American way of life during his remaining months in office, UNLESS CONGRESS TAKES A STAND AND SAYS "NO MORE!" Ideally, Congress should impeach and convict Barack Hussein Obama. IMHO, he belongs in prison, along with Hillary Rodham Clinton!
THIS IS THE IMMIGRATION REFORM AMERICA NEEDS:
1. Make E-Verify mandatory for all U.S. employers to eliminate the jobs magnet.
2. Complete the Congressionally-mandated biometric entry/exit system to track non-immigrant visitors to the U.S.
3. End the practice of birthright citizenship for illegal aliens and foreign visitors.
4. Require state and local law enforcement to report affirmatively all non-citizens in custody to ICE, make ICE detainers mandatory, and require ICE to pick up and remove deportable aliens.
5. Expand expedited removal to include all illegal aliens with criminal convictions.
6. End catch-and-release of illegal aliens by requiring that they be detained until removal.
7. Deny immigrant and nonimmigrant visas to nations that refuse to repatriate their citizens.
8. Reform the judicial process in immigration courts, including restricting relief from removal, to expedite the process and reduce the backlog of cases.
9. Restrict asylum to the internationally recognized definition of those who are unable to be returned to the home country due to a well-founded fear of (state) persecution due to race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion.
10. Allow Border Patrol access to all federal lands.
Please sign the petition now and start applying pressure now fro the next Congress to fix our BROKEN IMMIGRATION ENFORCEMENT SYSTEM!