Endeavoring and envisioning to make maximum utilization of my talent, skill, qualification and experience for realization of poverty and disease free society as well as working hard to achieve excellence in the field of development management.
• Impact of Mid Day Meal Scheme in Govt. Schools, Report Published in “The INDIAN EXPRESS”, National Daily, Under Caption “Noon Meal Scheme a total Flop, Says Study”, Thursday,Dec.21,1995.
• ”Muslim Single Parents in Bhadrak”, report Published in The Sambad, regional daily,Balasore,p.2,16.9.1997
• “Ideology of Motherhood in Ancient India”,I.C.H.R Seminar on woman in History, Organized by Dept. Of History, Panjab University,Chandigarh,Feb.7-9,1992.
• “Education among Women in Pre-Gupta India: A Comparative Study of Literature &Inscription”, Maharshi Dayananda University Research Jr.(Arts), Rohtak, Vol.iv,No.1,April,1989.
• “ Prostitution in Ancient India (From Early Vedic to 300 A.D.”, Research Bulletin(Arts), PunjabUniversity,Chandigarh,Vol.XXI,No.2,Oct.1990
• “Women Ascetics in Pre-Gupta India”, Research Bulletin(Arts), Punjab University,Chandigarh,Vol. XX.1,April,1989.
• “Religious Status of Women in Pre-Gupta Inscription”, VVB,Institute of Sanskrit & Indological Studies,Punjab University, Hoshiarpur, Vol.XXV,pts.i-ii,June-Dec.,1987.
• “Position of Women as Reflected in Sanchi Stupa Inscriptions,Jr. of Oriental Institute, Baroda,Vol.39. Nos.3-4,March-June,1990.
• “Daughter Rights to Property,from Early Vedic to300AD”,Indian Historical Review,ICHR,Delhi.
• Implemented different programs on Child Rights, Women Empowerment, Rural Development, Health Services, Disaster Preparedness.
Details, kindly visit www.icda.org.in
• Participated in many National & International Seminars and Conferences.
• Master Trainer facilitator for Census of India-2011.
• Star master Trainer Facilitator on Gender for Census of India-2011.
Well versed with Office Package & Internet Application.
• Managerial Skills: Team building, Planning & implementation, quick decision making with positive attitude.
• Organizational skills: Coordinating attitude with high obligation towards work ethics.
• Coordinating of different projects; Selection, Appointment, Appraisal & timely HR related support.
NAME : Dr. Jalaluddin Ahemad Khan
ADDRESS : Institute for Communication & Development Action
At- Naripur,(College Road) Po/Dist. Bhadrak, Orissa
Pin. 756100, India.
Email: [email protected]
Qualification : MA, Ph.D
Thesis entitled “ Women in Pre Gupta Inscription.”
Present Position : Director (Chief Functionary)
: Institute for communication & Development Action
Naripur, Bhadrak, Orissa.
I hold this position from 4th Nov.1994to till date.
Honorary Position : Member of Juvenile Justice Board,
Member of Dist. Level Women Empowerment
Language Proficiency : Able to read, write & speak English, Hindi,
Major Strength: Strong quest for gathering knowledge, enthusiastic, hardworking, methodical, innovative and aspiring to take new challenges.
DECLARATION : I declare my faith on values of Human Dignity- Secularism, Non Violence- Accountability, Innovation- Transparency and working in Partnership.
Dr. Jalaluddin Ahmed Khan