Like Causes?

Install the App
TRY NOW
Back to article
0
Do You Support Senate Probes into Clinton, Obama Controversies?
by Causes
0 actions taken this week
  • John
    Voted No
    01/22/2019
    ···

    This is nothing more than a really thin smokescreen to try to hide all the problems Donald Trump has racked on America. Mitch McConnell, Predue of Georgia, Devon Nunez, Lindsey Graham etc. are dragging this country into the dirt. They do everything they can to divide us as a nation. I’m disputable fact is that between 25 and 30% of the people in this country want a wall. That leaves 75 to 70% of the people not wanting the wall. If this is a democracy the majority should rule. Not a few idiots in the Congress and the Senate and the White House.

    Like (6)
    Follow
    Share