Like Causes?

Install the App
TRY NOW
Back to article
34,736
5th U.S. Case of Wuhan Coronavirus Confirmed in Arizona – How Should the U.S. Respond?
by Causes
34,736 actions taken this week
  • Don
    Voted Yes
    01/22/2020
    ···

    Stop importing all products from Communist China they are just ripping off do United States tax payers with their garbage products and now they’re sending viruses to our country. Illuminate the problem stop all goods from coming into this country 90% of them are you legal copy right infringement’s anyway the other 10% break and end up in the trashcan three months after the purchase

    Like (1)
    Follow
    Share

Comment Liked by 1 User