Cordelia Schirer-Suter BEVERLY, MA

· 2 months ago
· Liked 1

No person should be abused

moira wheatley HYTHE, UNITED KINGDOM

· 2 months ago
· Liked 2

l am disgusted that he has been treated like this, where are his human rights, terrible..

BARB WEWERS SOUTH MILWAUKEE, WI

· 2 months ago
· Liked 2

You should be treating people, the way you would want to be treated, if you were in this situation. It seems that the state of Ohio has failed miserably!

RELEASE MARQUIS TANKSLEY IMMEDIATELY!

Kathleen Hartline AKRON, OH

· 2 months ago
· Liked 2

No human being should be treated like this.

Nicole Boyd MARION, OH

· 2 months ago
· Liked 3

I am signing this petition because I am a child of God and by putting my name, it shows God that I have read, and am not in agreement with this situation here or any place else in the world! My God said if two or more come together in His Name on earth, He will be there. And right now I declare, I'm standing in His Word. He knows all, sees ALL, and at the end of the day, HE is The Judge and Jury.

Rose Walker FOUR OAKS, NC

· 2 months ago
· Liked 2

I totally understand this mothers plead people are not trained to understand that those who have issues on the autism spectrum need routine,and understanding of their condition, help this young man befor its too late,

Amber Lowry MT. AIRY, MD

· 3 months ago

This could be my child, this is just god awful. Yes this does happen, it happened to my own child in Kentucky, it was an utter nightmare and all of it was 'legal'

Myra Tanksley

Hi Everyone, As you may already know I have created petitions on two other sites. I will transferred those comments over to this site so supporters and those interested in my son's case can read what other supporters have written! I hope you will find this valuable! Thank you for your continued support and God Bless you all!

Jayson Leeper WEYMOUTH, MA

· about 13 hours ago
· Liked 0

Jayson Leeper WEYMOUTH, MA

· about 13 hours ago
· Liked 0

Like Marquis Tanksley, I am Autistic. I am a self-advocate, and just the thought that things like this, happen to others like myself, is disturbing enough. This account is painful to read and I am signing because I don't care if I'm, I don't care if this gets me praised, the only thing that I honestly care about when signing this, is getting Marquis out of that supremacistic, sefish, uncompassionate, hateful Hell. CDC needs to be closed down, they don't care about Autistics or our struggles against humiliation and dehumanization, they only care to intensify our struggle.

• Myra Tanksley

Jason, thank you for speaking up and speaking out! You are a wonderful young man, God bless you!

Lydia Espino WORTHINGTON, MN

· 15 days ago
· Liked 1

It hurts me to see this happening. I have a disabled brother and I would kill if anyone would ever touch him or say something in the wrong way. I'm sorry Marquis. Hope all goes well and you deserve so much better. Life will come beautiful to you sweetie. Stay strong, those horrible people will get caught and you will be the cause of something being down about these incidents. You will make a change. <3

• Myra Tanksley

God bless you and your brother!