Neil Howard
Neil Howard

Any person that works in a facility that takes care of people with disabilities should go through testing to see if they have the patience to work with special need adults. These
(workers) should be beat sevearly. How hard it would be to trust others to care for you.
God Bless you Marquis, be strong.

• Neil Howard

thank you for your support Neil!

Kris May
Kris May
  • Neil Howard

I agree! Too many still are not trained. I been to two hospitals that don't have well trained staff.

Deboarh Mosholder REYNOLDSBURG, OH

· 11 days ago
· Liked 1

This abuse has to stop. The County City State and Federal Government have a responsibility to special needs citizens, they need to be held accountable and IMMEDIATELY begin to correctly place and treat them. There is not one person who does not have a special needs loved one or friend in their life. STOP THE ABUSE !!!

Brenda GAuthier VINTON, LA

· about 1 month ago
· Liked 1

This is important to me because I work with the special need people, and this could be my son/or g- son.

Charlene White BRIDGEWATER, CANADA

· about 1 month ago
· Liked 1

This is disgusting an in human! If an animal was treated this way the news would be ALL over it! This is a HUMAN BEING! Seeing stuff like this brings tears to my eyes and makes me sick to my stomach! This poor child needs to be in the community where he can get PROPER support and help not hidden away and confined in some institution!

Katrina Phillips MCKINNEY, TX

· about 1 month ago
· Liked 1

People greatly underestimate how awful this kind of abuse is for Autistic individuals. And the degree to which this young man's civil rights are being violated are almost unimaginable. I can't really articulate how angry these types of stories make me and mine.

A Taylor HERE, MI

· about 1 month ago
· Liked 1

Please this is no laughing matter.. he needs to be released.. This is cruelity....

Katlynn Thompson FAIRBANKS, AK

· about 1 month ago
· Liked 1

This is so very wrong and with the world now watching this, it is time to do the right thing, Or we will

Lori Workman WELCH, WV

· about 1 month ago
· Liked 1

Because of humanity. No one should be abused. God never delights in misery. We shouldn't either.

wendell conn LOS ANGELES, CA

· 2 months ago
· Liked 1

This sort of thing goes on all over the country. As a husband to a former L.A. County social worker, I know first hand the lack of care for institutionalized young people. We have money for war and bank bailout but don't seem to be able to help a family find a decent home for their child or correct abusive situations in our health care institutions.

Suzette Wilhelmy CINCINNATI, OH

· 2 months ago
· Liked 1

My Son Has autism too and was abused by staff in a facility that where they were to take care of him