Brigade logo
Now there’s a better way to shape the issues that matter
Upgrade to Brigade for all-new petitions, discussions, and more
from the team that brought you Causes.
Upgrade to Brigade

Suzette Wilhelmy CINCINNATI, OH

· 2 months ago
· Liked 1

My Son Has autism too and was abused by staff in a facility that where they were to take care of him

Cordelia Schirer-Suter BEVERLY, MA

· 2 months ago
· Liked 1

No person should be abused

moira wheatley HYTHE, UNITED KINGDOM

· 2 months ago
· Liked 2

l am disgusted that he has been treated like this, where are his human rights, terrible..

BARB WEWERS SOUTH MILWAUKEE, WI

· 2 months ago
· Liked 2

You should be treating people, the way you would want to be treated, if you were in this situation. It seems that the state of Ohio has failed miserably!

RELEASE MARQUIS TANKSLEY IMMEDIATELY!

Kathleen Hartline AKRON, OH

· 2 months ago
· Liked 2

No human being should be treated like this.

Nicole Boyd MARION, OH

· 2 months ago
· Liked 3

I am signing this petition because I am a child of God and by putting my name, it shows God that I have read, and am not in agreement with this situation here or any place else in the world! My God said if two or more come together in His Name on earth, He will be there. And right now I declare, I'm standing in His Word. He knows all, sees ALL, and at the end of the day, HE is The Judge and Jury.

Rose Walker FOUR OAKS, NC

· 2 months ago
· Liked 2

I totally understand this mothers plead people are not trained to understand that those who have issues on the autism spectrum need routine,and understanding of their condition, help this young man befor its too late,

Amber Lowry MT. AIRY, MD

· 3 months ago

This could be my child, this is just god awful. Yes this does happen, it happened to my own child in Kentucky, it was an utter nightmare and all of it was 'legal'

Myra Tanksley

Hi Everyone, As you may already know I have created petitions on two other sites. I will transferred those comments over to this site so supporters and those interested in my son's case can read what other supporters have written! I hope you will find this valuable! Thank you for your continued support and God Bless you all!

Neil Howard
Neil Howard

Any person that works in a facility that takes care of people with disabilities should go through testing to see if they have the patience to work with special need adults. These
(workers) should be beat sevearly. How hard it would be to trust others to care for you.
God Bless you Marquis, be strong.

• Neil Howard

thank you for your support Neil!

Kris May
Kris May
  • Neil Howard

I agree! Too many still are not trained. I been to two hospitals that don't have well trained staff.