Susan Keller FINKSBURG, MD

· 2 months ago
· Liked 1

People with disabilities are people, too. Marquis needs to be in the appropriate environment so he can feel safe and thrive. Please help him.

Patricia Jones SAN ANTONIO, TX

· 2 months ago
· Liked 2

Enough is enough!

Thomas Vasale CHARLESTON, WV

· 3 months ago
· Liked 2

This is important to me because one out of every fifty children is now diagnosed with autism. They are people and deserved to be treated as such, not as property to be abused.

Vonda Henthorne NEWARK, OH

· 3 months ago
· Liked 1

Vonda Henthorne NEWARK, OH

· 3 months ago
· Liked 1

I have spent my entire life with the God given mission of Advocating and caring for persons with Developmental Disabilities. Unfortunately, the largest need for me to be their voice has been quite often in settings where professionals were the ones deciding their fate. Hospital and medical staff are frequently very unprepared to deal with a person with a developmental disability. The people in charge of their ultimate well being in gevernment agencies are also very inept when it comes to the basest of comprehending what is best for this population. In a socieity where treatment such as restraints, whether physical or chemical, are used, the staff often just follow protocol or do what the doctor ordered without personal responsibility or consciousness. I am not sure why this young man is in this austere and cold environment, but there are other alternatives. If there are people volunteering these opportunities PLEASE c

mary hall NEW ALBANY, OH

· 3 months ago
· Liked 1

It effects the rights of all of our children with disabilities. Only a good German could watch this happen and not speak up.

Debbie Stone GARDEN CITY, NY

· 3 months ago
· Liked 1

HORRIBLE! Call all your politicians!

jessie jube COVINGHTON, LA

· 3 months ago
· Liked 2

state run hospital are the worst, no matter what state ur in, my son was mistreated , also . so i hope he gets out soon because its not safe envormont for any austic child,

Doug Jackson CANON CITY, CO

· 3 months ago
· Liked 2

OMG!!! This is as bad as slavery!!! Are You Kidding me?!?!?

Stephanie Jackson CANON CITY,, CO

· 3 months ago
· Liked 2

This is important to me because my younger brother has Autism. This Young man's mother is a friend of mine. And No Human being should EVER be treated like this. He is a child of God's! Special, Beautiful and wonderfully Created. This young man NEEDS to be given back to his mother! May God Bless you and have mercy on you for all your unGodly decisions you have made.

V. Holmes LOS ANGELES, CA

· 3 months ago
· Liked 3

V. Holmes LOS ANGELES, CA

· 3 months ago
· Liked 3

As a mental health professional, I am appalled at the lack of care given to an autistic adult. I was taught to report any abuse to a dependent adult and then to hear about this incident is totally contrary to anything close to providing care. I am saddened by the thought that any family member has to hear about a person who needs help being abused. It is obvious that this mother deeply cares about her child. This type of allegation reminds me of the institutions run generations ago. With more advanced medications and research, there seems to be no need to mistreat dependent adults in this manner. I am eagerly looking forward to the resolution of this for all dependent adults but especially for the release of Marquis into a more efficient facility. He has a loving family who is hurting at this time for the horrific acts against him. Please release Marquis!