Come Lord Jesus, Come!!! End all this insanity and evil in this world!!
Amen Liza !
1. Verbal abuse is hurtful and usually attacks the nature and abilities of the partner. Over time, the partner may begin to believe that there is something wrong with her or her abilities. She may come to feel that she is the problem, rather than her partner.
2. Verbal abuse may be overt (through angry outbursts and name- calling) or covert (involving very subtle comments, even something that approaches brainwashing). Overt verbal abuse is usually blaming and accusatory, and consequently...
2. Verbal abuse may be overt (through angry outbursts and name- calling) or covert (involving very subtle comments, even something that approaches brainwashing). Overt verbal abuse is usually blaming and accusatory, and consequently confusing to the partner. Covert verbal abuse, which is hidden aggression, is even more confusing to the partner. Its aim is to control her without her knowing.
3. Verbal abuse is manipulative and controlling. Even disparaging comments may be voiced in an extremely sincere and concerned way. But the goal is to control and manipulate.
4. Verbal abuse is insidious. The partner's self-esteem gradually diminishes, usually without her realizing it. She may consciously or
Signed !! & PRAYING !!!! Jan Luke & family. XX
It should nor be necessary to object to violence, as it is so obviously wrong no matter who the violence is against. It is necessary in self defense and may also be necessary to protect others. There are laws against it and I sign this petition only to show I agree with the principle stated with the implied intent, and that by signing I am exercising my right to show my support for this principle.
Help us Lord as we join our voices to stop violence against women and children, women are precious gift given to men and children are heritage from you (Lord), so we need to be treated with care and respect.
'It is not OK'
We cannot be silent in the fact of these atrocities against women and children! God, forgive us for all the ways we anesthetize ourselves from knowing the truth...and doing anything about it! We raise our voices NOW!!
February 26 2011 my best friend of 20 years was brutally murdered by her estranged husband. 23 women were murdered in Minnesota in 2011 and 14 women were murdered last year. THIS HAS TO STOP!!!
I lived with violence right in our house so I am always on the side of abused women and children.
Stop the Abuse Now.