Maureen Ford
Maureen Ford

I'm on DLA. I worked as a nurse with the disabled and it was a disgrace to see THEIR struggle financially then,now i am in the same boat, but so glad for my Extra cash.and i don't WANT to see street's off us including me homeless and starving, because the government doesn't LOOK at it's people as human beings but their puppets to do as they want,Just because you've made a GIANT ball's up financially​ and decided better we pay and suffer for it rather than your bulging Bank account,Any extra...

I'm on DLA. I worked as a nurse with the disabled and it was a disgrace to see THEIR struggle financially then,now i am in the same boat, but so glad for my Extra cash.and i don't WANT to see street's off us including me homeless and starving, because the government doesn't LOOK at it's people as human beings but their puppets to do as they want,Just because you've made a GIANT ball's up financially​ and decided better we pay and suffer for it rather than your bulging Bank account,Any extra money we get doesn't go far because prices go up as soon as we get it, get a grip and show us respect,

Cheryl Davies
Cheryl Davies

no body asked to be disabled so why should they be punished DLA must stay

Teresa Empett-Hymas
Teresa Empett-Hymas

Take off the RICH & GREEDY Not The NEEDY.

James Anderson
James Anderson

apparently mr Cameron with all his millions and family money in the millions claimed DLA for his son for many years. he didn't NEED the money but he TOOK it!

Carol Ross
Carol Ross

I have a child with hemiplegia+numerous other conditions+ they stopped her DLA when she turned 16! Now going to a tribunal, it's disgusting!

Lorraine Mcqueen
Lorraine Mcqueen
  • Carol Ross

its ridiculous carol, ive signed up already x

Lynn Byrne
Lynn Byrne
  • Carol Ross

ive re posted it carol signed up,fight fight,she deserves it xx

Diane Moss
Diane Moss

I used to Teach people with specific needs (disabilities is not the correct way to refer to people I think) and the Politicians SHOULD REALISE THAT THIS CAN HAPPEN TO ANYONE AT ANYTIME AND ITS A BASIC HUMAN RIGHT TO SUPPORT. If anyone knows how we can fight to save the welfare state contact me.

Lorraine File
Lorraine File

I have C.O.P.D my lungs are the age of 72 year old and i am only 42 waiting for my appeal been told 9-12 months and even if you win your appeal you don't get back what you have lost this has to stop and the government has to see there is alot of people who are sick and cant work but they dont care and i don't think it would matter what government got in there all the same just in different ways but i do agree with all of you.

Wendi Berry-Smith
Wendi Berry-Smith

some people on here make me mad with their comments about money scroungers on benefits. There is only 5% of people on benefits that shouldn't be claiming it, does that give this government the right to affect the other 95%? As for money scroungers look no further than The Government and mp's that claim £400 a week food allowance while children in this country are starving as well as their 2nd homes and horse paddocks etc etc etc... The Sun newspaper who started this hate campaign against...

some people on here make me mad with their comments about money scroungers on benefits. There is only 5% of people on benefits that shouldn't be claiming it, does that give this government the right to affect the other 95%? As for money scroungers look no further than The Government and mp's that claim £400 a week food allowance while children in this country are starving as well as their 2nd homes and horse paddocks etc etc etc... The Sun newspaper who started this hate campaign against people on benefits is a tax dodger himself (Rupert Murdoch), David Cameron's millionaire father has been tax dodging all his working life, Cameron himself claimed DLA for his son when he obviously didn't need the money. They are doing this hate campaign to take the heat of themselves and too many gullible people have fallen for their lies. come April I hope to God those people who call people scroungers choke on their words when they themselves will be effected by these cuts and also You never know what is around the corner your shop, company could close or you might have an injury or illness that leaves you disabled. We never know so think before you call anyone else and look higher up the field for your money scroungers.

Angela Leach
Angela Leach
  • Wendi Berry-Smith

Well said Wendi, i could'nt have put it better myself?!!

Steve Clarke
Steve Clarke
  • Wendi Berry-Smith

Hi Wendi, Like and fully agree with all your comments, and replies to a few idiots who arnt up to speed or blinded by Cameron and his pathetic government. I escaped to Scotland 32 yrs.ago, and glad I did. Cant wait for Independence Day, and forsee many riots /demonstrations this summer coming in all the big cities in England, particularly the midlands and the poorer parts of the London area.

Wendi Berry-Smith
Wendi Berry-Smith
  • Wendi Berry-Smith

Thanks Steve, Just found out yesterday that the department I work for at my local council are having to make cuts and I'll find out in September whether or not I still have a job, i thought my job was pretty safe so it goes to show no one is safe under these idiots at the minute, and as I said earlier I hope to god they choke on their words, I've been on sickness benefit from an injury I had while working for another company which I'll add too that I paid every penny back so no idiot tory...

Thanks Steve, Just found out yesterday that the department I work for at my local council are having to make cuts and I'll find out in September whether or not I still have a job, i thought my job was pretty safe so it goes to show no one is safe under these idiots at the minute, and as I said earlier I hope to god they choke on their words, I've been on sickness benefit from an injury I had while working for another company which I'll add too that I paid every penny back so no idiot tory lover can call me a scrounger. I barely survived on that benefit and found myself returning to work quicker than I should of. I can tell you it aint as comfortable as the papers make out to be on benefits infact there claims are totally inaccurate.

Steve Clarke
Steve Clarke
  • Wendi Berry-Smith

Hi Wendi, Expect you saw the Eastleigh election result. Definitely a kick in the butt for 'Dameron'. I imagine a lot of people in your part of the country will be voting for UKIP at the next election. Very much doubt the Tory pricks will get re-elected again. Hope you keep your job.

Ally Watkins
Ally Watkins

problem is that we have people incharge of the country who are neither fish nor fowl in political terms, no one voted for the botch version of a coalition we now have, and we have thwe worst of all words as they jockey for position for the next election, and steal each others clothes as middle grounder.
I NEVER WAS A LABOUR VOTER, but get a terrible feeling that the only way we shall survive as a coherent nationis to actually renationalise th ecommanding heighrsof the economy supply side...

problem is that we have people incharge of the country who are neither fish nor fowl in political terms, no one voted for the botch version of a coalition we now have, and we have thwe worst of all words as they jockey for position for the next election, and steal each others clothes as middle grounder.
I NEVER WAS A LABOUR VOTER, but get a terrible feeling that the only way we shall survive as a coherent nationis to actually renationalise th ecommanding heighrsof the economy supply side that we all rely on , GAS, ELECTRICITY, ALL FORMS OF FUEL, WATER, TELECOMMS, RAIL TRAVEL, AND SUCHLIKE, AND RETURN TO PRICE FIXING , I never though I would say this, but we were robbed by the great sell offs in the thatcher years, itis time to correct the imbalance in favour of all of us, not just financial thieves posing as resectable business, anbd the same goes for a proper benefit system, forthose who are rn defineably british, and have paid in for at least 20 years, ie, for health and benbefit tourists, no pay, no get, lets reclaim sanity as most of us would seeit.

Elisabeth Jane Watkins
Elisabeth Jane Watkins
  • Ally Watkins

I dislike the Tories now, but have absolutely no faith in Labour; they sold off all our gold, got rid of the 10p tax band for people on low incomes, and raised it to the normal level, and forced us to close our childrens care homes, so now all those children in Catholic homes who were difficult to place are now now being rehomed in the same numbers as they used to be. Also, the Lib Dems are opportunistic! None of them deserve my vote

Kay Murphy
Kay Murphy

I agree, the DLA must be kept. But It wouldn't matter what Government was in, they would all do it. Scotland will just sit back and take it , as usual. So basically they will keep dictating & robbing us, they will take everything, including our dignity. It's disgusting.

See more comments…