Deborah West
Deborah West

Our friends and our kids along with just ourselves are on these beaches crackheads there are boxes for your to disposal of your waste in the bathrooms put your dirty needles there.

Julie Frugoli
Julie Frugoli

enough sitting back and being quiet.... let's get this clean up started!

Maureen Smith
Maureen Smith

We all need to support this.

Jocelyn Willett Brown
Jocelyn Willett Brown

Went to Cove beach the other day to check out the drift wood and came across a bottle of what appeared to be urine.

Kathy Pearson
Kathy Pearson

Let's do this!

Dennis Barrett
Dennis Barrett

I consider all our beaches and waterways, parks and public lands a national treasure. By helping in one area helps the overall good.

Dianne Derose
Dianne Derose

remove from FB.

Kalai Haynes
Kalai Haynes

Please sign this petition!

Joan Littlefield
Joan Littlefield

Good to see the community getting on this issue! Thanks Matt.

M Raghavendra Rao
M Raghavendra Rao

Santacruz is my place. juhu beach is where I go for walk to draw solace! When a call for action comes, you will find me as a supporter. With buildings coming in our congested island city : concrete jungle, match box houses, overcrowding lanes / streets. Congested roads : 70% of the roads are occupied by private cars leaving only 30% for public transports. With cleaner environments at least we can hope to breath pure oxygen.

See more comments…