Did anyone check the news lately .. ?? .. this is from 2012 .. !! .. Here is where your attention should be .. and NOT ON PROPAGANDA starting things up again .. :(( __ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Children_in_the_Israeli–Palestinian_conflict
The loss of human life in political conflicts has to be condemned by all. Not in m y name.
Politically or religiously it has no place at our table........
Yes for sure Israel should be impeached and judged on its war crimes against the Palestinians.
I wish the US & Australian political leaders had the courage to take a strong stand against Israeli aggression and inhumanity.
Surely this is the time to:
* immediately recognise the state of Palestine.
* stop all military trade, aid and cooperation and call for an international ban in the UN.
* withdraw embassies from Israel ("Occupied Palestine").
* support sending UN peacekeepers to defend the borders of Palestine.
* cease recognising Israel as a state until it:
- genuinely negotiates in good faith with Palestine about a peace treaty and honours its promises.
- officially recognises the state of Palestine.
- ceases its unnecessary attacks against the people of Palestine.
- removes its citizens from Palestinian lands - ie those illegally occupied since 1948.
(except those settlers who elect to become citizens of Palestine with the agreement of the Palestinian Authority).
- demolishes the dividing wall.
- removes all check points.
- stops the inhuman boycott of Gaza.
- compensate all Palestinians who have lost direct family members, their homes and.
- takes genuine legal action against those members of the Israel military who have been proved to have violated the human rights of Palestinian civilians.
Australian and US leaders are not truly sincere about democracy, human rights and social justice unless they take such a stand.
[A similar position should also be taken towards Indonesia until it pulls its genocidal military from West Papua and takes steps to deal with the war criminals.
in its ranks and compensates all the victims of its crimes (West Papuans, East Timorese, Achinese and Indonesians)].
Andrew (Andy) Alcock.
I hope they realize that bloodshed leads to nowhere.
Hope the tide is now finally turning for peace and justice for everyone.
Israel should stop the killing of Palestinians.
Stop killing children
For Israel...the notion of justice precludes Palestinians...for more than 40 years...while the International so-called civilized Community watches, incapable of acting (except by feeble & timid verbal protests)...now the watching has become total indifference.