maybe we should start killing off our own kind then their wouldn't be as large of an issue with land space etc.
Predators need to managed just like game need to be managed.
who's choice is it that? ours..how many millions of years have animals adapted without us and it was survival of the fittest, People like to play God and control and decide when enough is enough, or when there is to much of a species so we need to go out and kill, we shouldn't be able to decide a population of something, but yet we are ok with over populating cause we are humans. Human race puts its self on a pedestal, cause we can handle weapons, machinery etc. so we think we are the top...
who's choice is it that? ours..how many millions of years have animals adapted without us and it was survival of the fittest, People like to play God and control and decide when enough is enough, or when there is to much of a species so we need to go out and kill, we shouldn't be able to decide a population of something, but yet we are ok with over populating cause we are humans. Human race puts its self on a pedestal, cause we can handle weapons, machinery etc. so we think we are the top of the food chain. Not all of us think that way, but majority do.
The American public, as well as here in Canada have been conned in to thinking it is justifiable to kill the wolves again. It's a total farce. The real motive is greed and blood lust. These morons are paid a bounty - It's "sport" Fun for creeps to kill whole families of majestic, beautiful and free animals. It's a cowardly and evil think. Help and get involved.
Tried to share this..wouldn't let me..
copy the link in the browser and paste it in bro.. it will worlk that way
This is more than gotten out of hand It is a death warrent fo all wolves. If this isn't stopped now I fear my great great Grandchildren Well not see what we grew up with.Which is part of our heritage. There a lot of good men here so this is not meant for you.It's for the feeble nerrow minded men who can only fight things that are unarmed. They are called cowards.
Not only coward. I would add sadistic and perverse! To kill these animals for sport is a crime against nature.
Thankyou christopher Dunn.
Humans just don't make sense to me. Who gave us the right to make such decision over the universe and its grand scheme of things. We should use our spirits to PROTECT nature...
I could never agree more i live by this rule
There a fine animal and its a shame if there being hunted, but there numbers must be on the rise if they have been taken off the endangered list and if there coming on to farms and killing live stock they have to be able to defend there live stock.
Majectic is an under statment for this animal!!!
Nature has a great track record of taking care of the balances.
Yeah except Human's aren't a balance to anything and will never be considering we already caused MANY extinctions of animals who could have thrived without us. Yeah... "balance"
Please sign and support**.
sorry if this jammed up the fed. didnt realize it would send it out like that. but please do still sign for a good cause* thanks*
Save our wolves, save ourselves! What happens to them will happen to us.
Having the wolves and cougars as well with us when we are in the outdoors is like an energy drink for the soul. They usually only take what they need and help balance life with a little realism of how things used to be! Being stewards of the land I often say "Creatures of the woods are just like us, 98% are respectful of others but sometimes the other 2% must be dealt with ".
Just leave nature alone haven't we ruined enough of God's earth! Wolves are beautiful ang spiritual to us natives!
I signed. They do NOT attack people unless cornered. They rarely take down cattle.
I would imagine, by the time something is done, they will be back on the endangered species list! :'(
Damn, friggin Firefox won't let me sign this! I'll have to come back under Google Chrome later.
still having problems even in Chrome...