Why should you be a supporter as well?
• This Prop affects everyone, as California produces 50% of all food and agricultural in the USA.
• GMOs are scientifically proven to cause cancer, infertility and health issues, to say the least.
• 50 countries require labeling of GMOs including China, Russia, Europe, etc.. (USA is the ONLY major country that doesn’t require GMO labeling)
• Scientific evidence has shown that GMOs are contributing to bees dying. No bees = no food.
• It’s our right to know what’s in our food and that includes GMOs.
These are just a few reasons why you should support CA Yes on Prop 37.
We need funding to pass this bill. Please donate what you can to help raise 2 million by Friday for ads to ensure we pass Yes on Prop 37.
YES on 37. Don't believe the Monsanto/Pepsi/DOW lies. If consumers demand organic high quality foods, then this is what will be supplied.
We are on this one, I'm voting absentee!
Imagine, Free-Thinking Americans who would NOT want to know what they're eating. Anyone who would vote against this bill is either horribly un-informed or is a blithering idiot!
No "or", both!
Yes on 37.
But you care about us :)
In the developed world, more and more people are living longer and more healthily. Compare life-expectancies, infant survival and population growth from today with those from the past. The only threat to this is that they we are now spoilt and getting over-nourished, That is, we just eat too much and don't choose well even when we have good labelling. You didn't even have sell-by dates in the past. GMO is in no way the main culprit for food ill-health problems. You are barking up the wrong tree. Lazy.
I live in Indiana but we HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW WHAT'S IN OUR FOOD! I urge all folks living in CA to Vote YES on Prop. 37!
Do not poison mankind. Give them good food instead. Thank you
spread the word leave signs letters labels stickers EVERYWHERE get word out, soem are so asleep stillllllllllll.
I will vote yes on this ballot measure.
Wish I could say No to Monsanto in CA, but I live in Mo. When I have a chance here in Mo, I definately say No.