Antoinette Pretorius
Antoinette Pretorius

We are both educated and still battle to get into Australia. While living on a farm all our lives we were attacked in 2009 and my husband shot at at point blank range. He survived the shot as the bullet was stopped and caught by God, we believe. But still till this day we are traumatized by this attack and our lives will never be the same. In a recent research done 64% of young people in SA do not have any hope for a future in SA. What does that tell us?

Cara-Lee Wiese
Cara-Lee Wiese
  • Antoinette Pretorius

Sorry to hear that Antoinette.

Sophia Nunn
Sophia Nunn

I left(fled) South Africa for killing of Afrikaners.

Edward Waterson
Edward Waterson
  • Sophia Nunn

Thanks for admitting you fled...it was not of own choice...dont blame you for that...

Margaret Pretorius
Margaret Pretorius

I see only 907 people have signed this petition so far... and I have to wonder; is the whole world looking the other way, while people get abused and murdered? Just like the world did when Hitler was wiping out nations and generations. People have sworn to make sure that history doesn't repeat itself, but that seems to be continguent upon it being safe and easy for them to do so!

Brad Wagenaar
Brad Wagenaar
  • Margaret Pretorius

Margaret, I must've invited around 200 friends & asked them to also invite their friends & so on... I'd expect something of this nature to move faster than wild fire... Unfortunately some of us are still snuggled up in our comfort zones & believe that, "Hey, this won't happen to me"... Sorry to say :(

Margaret Pretorius
Margaret Pretorius
  • Margaret Pretorius

Brad, you are soooo right! Which is why I'm being so outspoken and trying to ignite some kind of reaction.
P.S. My grandfather was in the Royal Flying Corp for Britain in WW1 and the Australian Air Force for WW2 yet his great-grandchildren qualify for neither country. WTH???
I hope this makes soldiers, who put their lives on the line for their country, realise that their allegiance may be misplaced and not reciprocated!

Brad Wagenaar
Brad Wagenaar
  • Margaret Pretorius

Margaret, I was in the same boat in the early 80's & look now where this once beautiful country has gone... What a goddam sin! I also believe that just as the Ausies were originaly from England, so too were we...! Shouldn't that count for something???

Margaret Pretorius
Margaret Pretorius
  • Margaret Pretorius

*L* It is a sin! You'd think it would count for something, Brad - and I believe it should! But sadly, it counts for nothing.
I mentioned my Grandfather in particular to make a point but our whole family has a strong military and police history, mainly British, and it does count for nothing in the long run.
Horrible thought: if Hitler had won the war, maybe I wouldn't be in this situation now... God, life is so weird!

Brad Wagenaar
Brad Wagenaar
  • Margaret Pretorius

We honestly have to stay positive & hit the 'Invite' button until our fingers can't take it anymore... ;)

Edward Waterson
Edward Waterson
  • Margaret Pretorius

Brad Wagenaar . How come you say you invited over 200 people...I did invite 25...that was the amount allowed to invite...wanted to send it to ALL my friends but it stopped me at 25.,..Are this an open pitition to only the WHITES of Southern Africa...are we the only Whites in the world...are we living on a small island...I think the WHOLE WORLD should know.

Cara-Lee Wiese
Cara-Lee Wiese
  • Margaret Pretorius

Edward Waterson After you invited 25 people you can refresh and invite again! Thanks for your help.

Brad Wagenaar
Brad Wagenaar
  • Margaret Pretorius

Phew, thanks Cara ;)

Edward Waterson
Edward Waterson
  • Margaret Pretorius

Cara-Lee Wiese Thank you...I did....no need to Phew Brad...that was not meant in a bad light...I'm not so computer literate as you ..lol.

Brad Wagenaar
Brad Wagenaar
  • Margaret Pretorius

Edward, trust me I'm an artist - BY HAND... Anything that has more than 10 buttons, confuses the hell outa me!!! When someone asks me to "copy & paste" something on computer, I start hunting for the Calmettes!!! In other words I have more chances of falling pregnant, than explaining 'how to forward this to as many friends as possible'... I just press the hit & miss buttons & hope for the best Ed! ;)

Mariette Dreyer
Mariette Dreyer

I haven't read all the comments below. I am a widow living alone. People ask me if I am not scared to do so. Yes, I am wary, but I can not get paranoid and lock myseelf in for the rest of my life. one has to be so carefull and one can basically trust nobody anymore. Life has changed so much, it is not even safe to go for a walk in your own neighbourhood anymore. The sad thing here is that young people can still leave and make a life somewhere else, but the elderly can not go anywhere, and...

I haven't read all the comments below. I am a widow living alone. People ask me if I am not scared to do so. Yes, I am wary, but I can not get paranoid and lock myseelf in for the rest of my life. one has to be so carefull and one can basically trust nobody anymore. Life has changed so much, it is not even safe to go for a walk in your own neighbourhood anymore. The sad thing here is that young people can still leave and make a life somewhere else, but the elderly can not go anywhere, and unfortunately we are the soft targets. So please everybody, sign this petition.

Diana Wirths
Diana Wirths
  • Mariette Dreyer

I agree with you am also a widow and feel the same

Stefan Van Der Vegte
Stefan Van Der Vegte

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*Takes a deep breath* Wow, I suppose ignorance isn't a crime and if the people who put this together HONESTLY thought...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*Takes a deep breath* Wow, I suppose ignorance isn't a crime and if the people who put this together HONESTLY thought that their facts were right, then I suppose your hearts are in the right place. But from the perspective of a white South African, who isn't suffering from conditions associated with stone age misery, YOU LOOK LIKE A BUNCH OF RETARDED RACISTS! If I were you, I'd distance myself from this thing as quickly as possible before you end up jacking it in Sydney (or San Diego) like the Kony 2012 guy.

But seriously, this could do more harm than good. Please shut the fuck up and stop updating this abortion of a "cause."

Medz Musandiwa
Medz Musandiwa
  • Stefan Van Der Vegte

I'm about to start reading this.. but it sounds like frog shit already

Alleyne Hug
Alleyne Hug
  • Stefan Van Der Vegte

to imply that this was the digest of frogs is to undermine their population.
(the frog population, that is)

Kirsten Hay
Kirsten Hay
  • Stefan Van Der Vegte

It's so ridiculous I thought it was a practical joke.

Brad Wagenaar
Brad Wagenaar
  • Stefan Van Der Vegte

Stefan & the rest of you so called 'youth of the future', you obviously took a helleva deep breath, cause it looks like you breathed out all the oxygen from your brain... How many police commissioners have we had during the past 3yrs years? Name 1 African country that has flourished since take over from British rule? The UN are feeding more countries in Africa than youv'e had breakfast... & where are all the whites from those countries hey, hey, hey? You the varsity brain box, so tell us,...

Stefan & the rest of you so called 'youth of the future', you obviously took a helleva deep breath, cause it looks like you breathed out all the oxygen from your brain... How many police commissioners have we had during the past 3yrs years? Name 1 African country that has flourished since take over from British rule? The UN are feeding more countries in Africa than youv'e had breakfast... & where are all the whites from those countries hey, hey, hey? You the varsity brain box, so tell us, where have all the whites from those countries gone & did they leave at their own accord? Over the past 50yrs there has been more genocides in Africa than the rest of the world put together! Don't be a doos all your life & wake - up, smell the roses... We need a neutral police force in this country, then maybe, just maybe the minority will settle down... Until then the minority are nervous and they should be, because the police haven't the finances & aid to investigate every goddam murder that's happening every 10mins in this country. There have been more murders in SA since '94, than in the whole 40yrs of apartheid! Bet you BEEEEG MOUTHS didn't know that, did you, hey, hey, hey...? Rather shut up & get back to your Ajax snorting & maybe it'll clean your minds so you can think logically & more clearly ;)

Alex Zwolinski
Alex Zwolinski
  • Stefan Van Der Vegte

To live a happy and stress-free life... stay out of politics (politics is like a 2-way vibrator... either way you're f#&ked)

Stefan Van Der Vegte
Stefan Van Der Vegte
  • Stefan Van Der Vegte

Thank you Brad Wagenaar, you're right. I was a doos 2 hours ago and yes, I was indulging in some Ajax snorting, damaging my varsity brain box further. I finally smelt the roses when I read your typed words of wisdom and you know what, hey, hey HEY, HEY!!?

I have a neutral question for you, much like the police force that is your minority dream;

Have you or have you not studied at University?

Dexter Sagar
Dexter Sagar
  • Stefan Van Der Vegte

Zambia, Brad... Zambia.

Nigeria imports white farmers to work in their country to develop their farmlands.

All of those genocides in Africa, indirectly were caused by white people. Who decided to group up black people based on imaginary lines, pushing different groups and cultures together in ways that saw no input from the blacks themselves? Leaving them angry and frustrated with themselves and others, whether from a different group or race.

The real problem when it comes to situations...

Zambia, Brad... Zambia.

Nigeria imports white farmers to work in their country to develop their farmlands.

All of those genocides in Africa, indirectly were caused by white people. Who decided to group up black people based on imaginary lines, pushing different groups and cultures together in ways that saw no input from the blacks themselves? Leaving them angry and frustrated with themselves and others, whether from a different group or race.

The real problem when it comes to situations like these is not the black people. There are many generations of black people who went without a voice, without a say in the matter of their country, their land. And I do not justify the killing just as much as any other person, but sometimes, that just happens. It happens, DEAL with it. Stop trying to care the living daylights out of the rest of us just because you are scared of this black vengeful rage you perpetuate.

Its white South Africans like you and those who blindly support things like this 'Cause' that make me sick to my stomach. Just bloody go if you believe you are threatened. Do not bring us down with you. There is a youth, an educated body of youth that love South Africa for all their cultures. Just like the uneducated youth do too. And I will put up with all the negative racially based violence that will occur all of the country, and be a better man.

PS: Take note, that stats coming from the Apartheid era... are usually completely misconstrued. Due to the fact that the government WANTED you all to think that they were in control of everything.

Sally McIntyre
Sally McIntyre
  • Stefan Van Der Vegte

Brad Wagenaar very well said indeed. All those do-gooders with their naive minds are in for a huge awakening. I cannot believe that after all that has happened that these people are still so ignorant. Did you people know that in thirteen days in SA 27 WHITE farmers were attacked - many brutally murdered?

Sally McIntyre
Sally McIntyre
  • Stefan Van Der Vegte

I live in Australia now and will do all I can to get more white people out of SA. We have a good life over here - never lock our doors, don't have six foot security fences and live a calm peaceful life. The way it should be. If you people want to stay in SA then by all means do so but being childish and ignorant is not the way to behave. Time to wake up and smell the roses

Tanaka Chibanda
Tanaka Chibanda

Has History not taught any of you folks anything? Are you aware that South Africa would have never gained freedom from the apartheid era if White South African's had not stood up against white racism towards blacks. In the same way Black reverse racism against whites will not end until Black people stand up against racist black people to make them understand that violence is not the solution. it is the same strategy being used to stop rape and violence against women. Men are called upon to...

Has History not taught any of you folks anything? Are you aware that South Africa would have never gained freedom from the apartheid era if White South African's had not stood up against white racism towards blacks. In the same way Black reverse racism against whites will not end until Black people stand up against racist black people to make them understand that violence is not the solution. it is the same strategy being used to stop rape and violence against women. Men are called upon to stand in solidarity with women against the abuse of women by men. what this little petition does is to create those binary racial opposites again, where white people "come together" to feel sorry for each other while cursing the "evil blacks". Stop it! It will get you nowhere. Black people and white people have the ability to come together and resolve such issues as they did in South Africa back in 1994-1996. they did so by clearly identifying right from wrong. killing is and has always been wrong and it is our tradition as Africans to respect human life. Stop this petition dramatics here and start doing things that work.

Cara-Lee Wiese
Cara-Lee Wiese
  • Tanaka Chibanda

Has the history of Africa not taught you anything? Zimbabwe a classic example. lol at the tradition of Africans to respect life. Stop talking non-sense Tanaka it is obvious that you have no clue of the Africa history.

Dan Corder
Dan Corder
  • Tanaka Chibanda

oh dear, if we're talking history, I suppose black people perpetrated Apartheid, and the the Truth And Reconciliation commission that sought to forgive and gain answers rather than persecute and punish wasn't a concept created by black people? history is not on your side

Jennifer Denton
Jennifer Denton
  • Tanaka Chibanda

"no clue of the African history??" wow. you make me feel physically ill. Do you Cara have any clue what you are talking about? or any clue on how to respect other races other than the one you occupy? I think not. I as a white south african say what you have just written about is the biggest load of b*** s*** that i have ever read!! I am Proud to be South African and yes my darling I am white and no I am not suffering on a daily basis as you claim that ALL white South Africans are. Being Sterotypical of people will get you no where in life!

Catherine Athena Bower
Catherine Athena Bower
  • Tanaka Chibanda

But you were happy to allow our ancestors to oppress, discriminate, torture and brutalise black people for 300 years? No one has said anything on this page about the disgusting things OUR forefathers and even some of those white people commenting have done to Africans since Jan Van Riebeeck's landing in 1652. Stop ignoring the obvious. This petition is disgusting.

Tanaka Chibanda
Tanaka Chibanda
  • Tanaka Chibanda

I agree with Catherine but then I also think that it would turn into a senseless argument if the evils of the past were brought forward to such a mindless crowd. The overall point to take home is that mistakes were made in the past and people today have only two choices; to learn and guard against repeating those mistakes regardless of who made them or to go around making the same mistakes because we keep searching for apologies.

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • Tanaka Chibanda

Here's a petition against this petition :) please sign it and invite your friends!

http://www.causes.com/actions/1679929

Benita Swanepoel
Benita Swanepoel
  • Tanaka Chibanda

Okay... i find it pretty ironic that most of you would sign up against genocide yet you are committing genocide by judging one anothere and acting in anger and hate instead. AS a little kid I was taught to change your heart and work in areas where there are problems closest to you before you even start trying to make a change somewhere else. Tinaka, my sweety, carry on doing what you are doing because I know that you have inner piece, therefore you are equipped to bring piece somewhere else....

Okay... i find it pretty ironic that most of you would sign up against genocide yet you are committing genocide by judging one anothere and acting in anger and hate instead. AS a little kid I was taught to change your heart and work in areas where there are problems closest to you before you even start trying to make a change somewhere else. Tinaka, my sweety, carry on doing what you are doing because I know that you have inner piece, therefore you are equipped to bring piece somewhere else. It is so racist assuming that all black people are the same,in fact bringing race into the equation is pretty narrow minded to start with. Just proves how mature ALL of our anscestors were to agree on something like race I mean does it actually matter whether you are black or white??? like I quoted before, where there is devision in a nation, a nation will not grow and prosper. There is evidently still racism in our country and devision between certain status groups. Not everyone is the same. You(anyone reading this) whether you are black or white, or me (white) are some of the good people out there. I do, however, strongly believe that due to poverty and a lack of exposure to certain racial groups in their areas and pollarisation with groups of individuals with the same or similar situation, there are many white farm undividuals being brutally murdered just like there are certain white individuals in areas such as the us, uk; south africa and germany(known as the skin heads) who brutally murder and harrass black individuals and foreigners as well as white individuals who are with or in relationships with black individuals. Whether it is black or white genocide; black on black( Rwanda) or white on white( germany vs the masses of jews), it exists in all shapes and sizes and genocide is genocide. People I apologise for any offense but we are entitled to our own opinion. My opinikn is that genocide is disgusting and it will be a problem in the WORLD for a very long time. If someone asks me to join a cause against any kind of genocide I will sign it. I am depressed because so many farmers have been killed and I almost threw up when I was exposed to some of the photos of the crime scenes. It is evident. It is not fair. I am also against the fact that racism comes into play in this australian petition. That too is genocide. Eish this stuff is bleak man :-(

Denzil de Klerk
Denzil de Klerk
  • Tanaka Chibanda

Cara-Lee Wiese stop talking.

Scott Visagie
Scott Visagie
  • Tanaka Chibanda

Apparent in the old apartheid times Black on Black political motivated deaths was 5 times more then White on Black deaths and since 1994 to now the number of Black on White murders is 100 times more then White on Black ever was.. I'm not a raciest, love black, orange and purple people but it's obvious this country has a serious racial hate problem motivated by a corrupt government system, where power is equal to wealth and it seems that its only the minority of educated black non-ANC and...

Apparent in the old apartheid times Black on Black political motivated deaths was 5 times more then White on Black deaths and since 1994 to now the number of Black on White murders is 100 times more then White on Black ever was.. I'm not a raciest, love black, orange and purple people but it's obvious this country has a serious racial hate problem motivated by a corrupt government system, where power is equal to wealth and it seems that its only the minority of educated black non-ANC and whites that have a problem with this. Would hate to immigrate but where do we go from here.. Civil war!? Don't see the ruling party to give up power lightly, corrupt, non-performing politicians never get fired and when they do they get paid out hugely for not doing a good job. Heard with my own ears ANC members in Eastern Cape telling me that the ANC will never give up power without the above taking place. If you ever wonder why nothing ever gets done in rural and impoverished areas especially where education is concerned it's because that's where the majority voters are that keep our pocket rich government in power and if the where educated they would know the truth, like the fact that it's not the white people that are keeping them with out homes and jobs etc. That said don't think any change in South Africa happens over night or even with out some sort of conflict, which is the problem white people are having..

Charlie Gorton
Charlie Gorton

nooit bro, you don't need to move to australia, move to cape town, black people are so chill here, like the white people -

Brad Wagenaar
Brad Wagenaar
  • Charlie Gorton

For how long, 'bru'...???! ;)

Brad Wagenaar
Brad Wagenaar
  • Charlie Gorton

No, don't think you'd really want to hunt me down bud, but how long is it going to be 'chilled' in CT till they realise that they can also have CT in the bag? Know what I mean ;)

Charlie Gorton
Charlie Gorton
  • Charlie Gorton

im so chill myslef, i really wont hunt u or anyone down anyway lol well, lets hope its a long time and peace will still remain here in ct

Brad Wagenaar
Brad Wagenaar
  • Charlie Gorton

I hope so too bud, cause my family & I are looking at moving next year to Somerset West!!!! ;)

Charlie Gorton
Charlie Gorton
  • Charlie Gorton

cool Brad, Somerset West is great ;)

Brad Wagenaar
Brad Wagenaar
  • Charlie Gorton

Can't wait bud! Like a 10yr old on Xmas eve ;))))

Charlie Gorton
Charlie Gorton
  • Charlie Gorton

Awesome, I can just imagine !

Alida Pretorius
Alida Pretorius
  • Charlie Gorton

Where next ? The crime has already started to spill over the mountains ..

Toni Macrides
Toni Macrides

WE ARE 100% AGAINST YOUR PETITION. It is biased, misleading and AGAINST human rights.

Whilst you deny your petition being racist, it is racist by the very fact that you are petitioning for 'White' South Africans only. A South African is a South African.

> We note that your petition does not include the other minority groups of South Africa - Coloured 8.9%, Indian and Asian 2.5% who also face hardships.
> We note that you do not report on how many black farmers there have been in South...

WE ARE 100% AGAINST YOUR PETITION. It is biased, misleading and AGAINST human rights.

Whilst you deny your petition being racist, it is racist by the very fact that you are petitioning for 'White' South Africans only. A South African is a South African.

> We note that your petition does not include the other minority groups of South Africa - Coloured 8.9%, Indian and Asian 2.5% who also face hardships.
> We note that you do not report on how many black farmers there have been in South Africa? How many owned land to farm and received the same benefits that Whites did?

Of the 14,000+ people who have signed this petition, What percentage of you have been into the townships of South Africa and spent time amongst the black people?

Black South Africans are killed every day in South Africa, as are whites. In every race there is 'good' and 'bad'. There are wonderful loving good black people. At the same time, there are aggressive horrible white people.

The forefathers of the same white minority group pleading for refugee status in this 'cause', enacted many pieces of legislation whose aim was to keep majority blacks out of their OWN cities (e.g. Native Land Act, Natives Urban Areas Act), etc. The majority of the population were forced to live like rats into severely overcrowded compounds and backyard shacks with little access to water, plumbing, shelter and food. Whilst Apartheid laws have fallen, the state of these townships is still diabolical - unemployment is incredibly high and therefore, thievery and violence is also high.

Why are we surprised when grossly suppressed people, now retaliate with violence?

"Daunting economic problems remain FROM THE APARTHEID ERA - especially poverty, lack of economic empowerment among the disadvantaged groups, and a shortage of public transportation", CIA Factbook.
> There are 4,8 Billion people in South Africa with white South Africans making up 4.6 Million (9.6%) and black South African's making up 38 Million (79%).
> Around 50% of the population live below the poverty line.
> If wealth was evenly distributed amongst the population, it would stand to reason that 2.3 Million whites should live below the poverty line - according to the 2010 Reuters report, this figure is more like 400,000.

Why are we surprised that when there is such disparity between those that have and those that don't have that violence will rise?

As a minority group, Whites held the majority vote for too many years. The black majority were prisoners and slaves in their own country, where they could not walk the streets after hours without a 'pass'(port). They could not receive an equivalent education and for those lucky to have a job as a 'maid' or 'garden boy' or blue collar worker - the wages were decided mostly by the white employer. "Pass laws also stated that black Africans could not hold a higher business position within a company than the lowest white employee" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pass_laws.

Why are we surprised when these grossly suppressed people in their own country now retaliate with violence? How quickly we forget the sins of our past. The pendulum had to swing in a major way to rectify a country so riddled with unfairness and inequality.

In answer to your question: “Everyone has the right to seek and to enjoy in other countries asylum from persecution.”.

Yes, everyone has the right. Not just whites. Your petition is fundamentally exclusive, biased, misleading and racist. Find your black brothers and sisters and petition for them too. Until then as an Australian citizen, I am against your petition.

P.S.
In Australia, The Racial Discrimination Act 1975 aims to ensure that people of all backgrounds are treated equally and have the same opportunities. The Act also makes discrimination against people on the basis of their race, colour, descent or national or ethnic origin unlawful.

Cara-Lee Wiese
Cara-Lee Wiese
  • Toni Macrides

Nice little hate campaign going on here, Antonia. Makes me wonder what your real motivation is. You are once again accusing me falsely Antonia, I have not removed any comments. All your comments are either on your FB or on the FB page of the person who made the first comment. Get your facts straight. Well done for trying to close this petition down I have changed the word thug, however i feel that towards anyone who rape/torture and murder innocent people. You see Antonia the reason why this...

Nice little hate campaign going on here, Antonia. Makes me wonder what your real motivation is. You are once again accusing me falsely Antonia, I have not removed any comments. All your comments are either on your FB or on the FB page of the person who made the first comment. Get your facts straight. Well done for trying to close this petition down I have changed the word thug, however i feel that towards anyone who rape/torture and murder innocent people. You see Antonia the reason why this Petition is still up is because it is NOT racist and is based on facts. You are so brainwashed that you confuse facts with racism. This Petition is NOT ABOUT APARTHEID. I have never denied that there maybe reasons for the Genocide, but the reasons are IRRELEVANT to the fact that there is a Genocide happening. So you are saying that today's Genocide of the innocent White ethnic minority is justified by their ancestor's actions. What kind of person are you? Anyone is allowed to seek asylum if they are being persecuted by their Government, I totally agree with that! If the black people were persecuted in South Africa by their Government i would have petitioned for them. Fact is the leaders of the Government are promoting these murders against the white people and not the black people.

Cara-Lee Wiese
Cara-Lee Wiese
  • Toni Macrides

Antonia do you even understand what racism means? Please read the definition before you accuse me on a World wide Petition of being a racist. Where exactly am I a racist, please prove it? You should know that being a racist is against the law, accusing someone without any prove is defamation.

Cara-Lee Wiese
Cara-Lee Wiese
  • Toni Macrides

Do you fully understand the definition of Genocide? I don't think so. Please get this once and for all: the fact that thousands of innocent black or previously disadvantaged majority are killed by their own group is sad, unfortunate and unacceptable BUT is IRRELEVANT to the White Genocide. The fact is that a minority ethnical group, namely the White South Africans, is killed on a daily basis by another ethnical group and NOT the other way around. That is why it is a genocide. Genocide is...

Do you fully understand the definition of Genocide? I don't think so. Please get this once and for all: the fact that thousands of innocent black or previously disadvantaged majority are killed by their own group is sad, unfortunate and unacceptable BUT is IRRELEVANT to the White Genocide. The fact is that a minority ethnical group, namely the White South Africans, is killed on a daily basis by another ethnical group and NOT the other way around. That is why it is a genocide. Genocide is "the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part, of an ethnic, racial, religious, or national group" the group that I am referring to is the White South Africans. White South Africans are in fact an ethnic group in their own right after approximately 300 years of British and Afrikaner inter- marrying, later joined by many other European Peoples like the Greeks ,Portuguese, Italians etc. The Afrikaners are today a SUB ethnic group of the LARGER White South African Ethnic Minority group. To call it a genocide is exactly what it is per definition, that is the ugly truth.

Cara-Lee Wiese
Cara-Lee Wiese
  • Toni Macrides

Thanks to modern technology we are now able to show to the world what you, and the South African government, are so desperately trying to hide. Now go on watch it again. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylKgntJcP4s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fzRSE_p1Ys
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_lF7zSjO2o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fzRSE_p1Ys
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq-Sbltcd1c&feature=player_embedded

Cara-Lee Wiese
Cara-Lee Wiese
  • Toni Macrides

What kind of person would try and close a Petition down that is trying to stop a Genocide against innocent families in the "safety" of their homes?? Families and children that had NOTHING to do with apartheid, some of them were not even born when apartheid happened, then trying to justify it with cold hearted comments like "Why are we surprised when grossly suppressed people, now retaliate with violence?" Do you have no compassion for your fellow human beings? Why do YOU DISCRIMINATE??...

What kind of person would try and close a Petition down that is trying to stop a Genocide against innocent families in the "safety" of their homes?? Families and children that had NOTHING to do with apartheid, some of them were not even born when apartheid happened, then trying to justify it with cold hearted comments like "Why are we surprised when grossly suppressed people, now retaliate with violence?" Do you have no compassion for your fellow human beings? Why do YOU DISCRIMINATE?? Should the Jewish people also retaliate against the Germans because of what their forefathers did in the Nazi camps? Or what about the Aboriginals?? And then after this White genocide, should the Whites retaliate??

Karin Lore
Karin Lore
  • Toni Macrides

Cara, this person you are arguing with has 2 braincells, the one is dead, the other floating in its a/hole. Ignore comments like this. You have so many signatures FOR this petition and 2 idiots who are against it. What does that tell you? Ignore the ignorant - you know that saying, argue with a fool and they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience! Maybe when those against it visits SA, they will embrace their enemy and will then find out TOO LATE that they made a...

Cara, this person you are arguing with has 2 braincells, the one is dead, the other floating in its a/hole. Ignore comments like this. You have so many signatures FOR this petition and 2 idiots who are against it. What does that tell you? Ignore the ignorant - you know that saying, argue with a fool and they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience! Maybe when those against it visits SA, they will embrace their enemy and will then find out TOO LATE that they made a mistake, when they have their vaginas cut open with a broken beer bottle and their uterus' removed whilst still alive, like so many of our farmers wives.

Cara-Lee Wiese
Cara-Lee Wiese
  • Marc Wilson

Marc Wilson, you demonstrate a lack of understanding of the Moneyweb article, and you do that with unnecessary arrogance. Nowhere does the article state that there is NO Genocide. Where do you get that from? Do you fully understand the definition of Genocide? I don't think so. Please get this once and for all: the fact that thousands of innocent black or previously disadvantaged majority are killed by their own group is sad, unfortunate and unacceptable BUT is IRRELEVANT to the White...

Marc Wilson, you demonstrate a lack of understanding of the Moneyweb article, and you do that with unnecessary arrogance. Nowhere does the article state that there is NO Genocide. Where do you get that from? Do you fully understand the definition of Genocide? I don't think so. Please get this once and for all: the fact that thousands of innocent black or previously disadvantaged majority are killed by their own group is sad, unfortunate and unacceptable BUT is IRRELEVANT to the White Genocide. The fact is that a minority ethnical group, namely the White South Africans, is killed on a daily basis by another ethnical group and NOT the other way around. That is why it is a genocide. It does NOT matter whether a white farmer or a white city dweller is killed, it remains genocide - farm or city is IRRELEVANT. The ratios of farm murders to City murders are IRRELEVANT. Please get this. As you well know many of the ANC leaders, including the President and the ex youth President, are influencing their followers with songs like kill the Boer (Farmers/ Whites) - see youtube links provided. It is a disgrace that your fellow people are slaughtered on a daily basis and you CHOOSE to remain ignorant and in denial of the gruesome facts.

Cara-Lee Wiese
Cara-Lee Wiese
  • Marc Wilson

Marc Genocide is "the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part, of an ethnic, racial, religious, or national group" I have not massaged anything to fit my ideals, the group that I am referring to is the White South Africans. White South Africans are in fact an ethnic group in their own right after approximately 300 years of British and Afrikaner inter- marrying, later joined by many other European Peoples like the Greeks, Portuguese, Italians etc. The Afrikaners are today a...

Marc Genocide is "the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part, of an ethnic, racial, religious, or national group" I have not massaged anything to fit my ideals, the group that I am referring to is the White South Africans. White South Africans are in fact an ethnic group in their own right after approximately 300 years of British and Afrikaner inter- marrying, later joined by many other European Peoples like the Greeks, Portuguese, Italians etc. The Afrikaners are today a SUB ethnic group of the LARGER White South African Ethnic Minority group. To call it a genocide is exactly what it is per definition, that is the ugly truth. Whites ARE targeted, start reading the newspapers listen to the Government leaders, you SHOULD know you live there but you prefer to live with your head in the sand. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylKgntJcP4s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fzRSE_p1Ys
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_lF7zSjO2o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fzRSE_p1Ys
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq-Sbltcd1c&feature=player_embedded http://censorbugbear-reports.blogspot.nl/2012/10/genocide-watch-warns-afrikaners-to.html

Cara-Lee Wiese
Cara-Lee Wiese
  • Marc Wilson

Antonia so you are saying that today's Genocide of the innocent White ethnic minority is justified by their ancestor's actions. I did not deny that there maybe reasons fo the Genocide, but at least we agree that it exists. P.S why do you like your own comments?

Cara-Lee Wiese
Cara-Lee Wiese
  • Marc Wilson

What corner Marc? Antonia agreed with me that there is a White Genocide happening in South Africa and this is what this Petition is about, nothing will deter me from delivering this important message to the Australian Government!

Cara-Lee Wiese
Cara-Lee Wiese
  • Marc Wilson

Marc you just don't get it, do you? The ratio of black vs white farmers is IRRELEVANT to this Petition.It does NOT matter whether a white farmer or a white city dweller is killed, it remains genocide - farm or city is IRRELEVANT. The ratios of farm murders to City murders are IRRELEVANT. Please get this You are showing signs that you are an amateur with debating, now I will have to repeat myself until you get the message. Do you fully understand the definition of Genocide? I don't think so....

Marc you just don't get it, do you? The ratio of black vs white farmers is IRRELEVANT to this Petition.It does NOT matter whether a white farmer or a white city dweller is killed, it remains genocide - farm or city is IRRELEVANT. The ratios of farm murders to City murders are IRRELEVANT. Please get this You are showing signs that you are an amateur with debating, now I will have to repeat myself until you get the message. Do you fully understand the definition of Genocide? I don't think so. Please get this once and for all: the fact that thousands of innocent black or previously disadvantaged majority are killed by their own group is sad, unfortunate and unacceptable BUT is IRRELEVANT to the White Genocide. The fact is that a minority ethnical group, namely the White South Africans, is killed on a daily basis by another ethnical group and NOT the other way around. That is why it is a genocide. Marc Genocide is "the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part, of an ethnic, racial, religious, or national group" I have not massaged anything to fit my ideals, the group that I am referring to is the White South Africans. White South Africans are in fact an ethnic group in their own right after approximately 300 years of British and Afrikaner inter- marrying, later joined by many other European Peoples like the Greeks, ortuguese, Italians etc. The Afrikaners are today a SUB ethnic group of the LARGER White South African Ethnic Minority group. To call it a genocide is exactly what it is per definition, that is the ugly truth. And it is NOT about class Murc, why don't the thousands of poor White people in squatter camps rape/torture and murder the rich and wealthy families?

Lee Boyd
Lee Boyd
  • Marc Wilson

Cara....Why do you even try and debate with liberal minded folk. Words like bigot, racist, fascist etc is all they will throw at you. When all the following fit the ANC perfectly, yet he some how misses to mention that. People like Marc will go all out to attack folk like yourself, yet hides behind his big walls and 24hr armed response security, while he does so from his laptop and claims to be helping his country. Ah the white race of S.A. take down your big walls, razor/electric fences and...

Cara....Why do you even try and debate with liberal minded folk. Words like bigot, racist, fascist etc is all they will throw at you. When all the following fit the ANC perfectly, yet he some how misses to mention that. People like Marc will go all out to attack folk like yourself, yet hides behind his big walls and 24hr armed response security, while he does so from his laptop and claims to be helping his country. Ah the white race of S.A. take down your big walls, razor/electric fences and move out your security estates. You'll understand genocide. And it's a sad state of affairs that as i work in war zones, your murder, rape, car jacking rates are higher and that's just the white race on it's own. Townships, well i bet you've never been in one and will definitely avoid driving past one at night. Am i correct Marc. Your children's school i'm guessing has better security than my residence at present in a war zone. It would seem the Black youth of S.A. have finally woken to the ride they have been taken on. And people like yourself Marc are collateral damage. You've also done jack s**t to change that. Patronising Cara will get you no brownie points, you're white and hated. But hey, you can talk about all your country problems tonight over a braai and some wine as you send the gardener and maid off home with that pathetic 200 pound a month wage you pay them. while S.A. burns around you with your head in the sand.

Marc Wilson
Marc Wilson
  • Marc Wilson

good for you. I must admit I am tired of this debate. Some whites hate blacks, some blacks hate whites, the poor envy the rich and the rich think they own the world and yet the world continues to turn. That's the way of things. Not all liberals hate the military and so on and so on. Not all youth think Mugabe and his pet frog Malema are the best thing since communism. We tend to exaggerate things, we like bad news, we love apocolyptic news! As far as I am concerned this petition is bullsh*t!...

good for you. I must admit I am tired of this debate. Some whites hate blacks, some blacks hate whites, the poor envy the rich and the rich think they own the world and yet the world continues to turn. That's the way of things. Not all liberals hate the military and so on and so on. Not all youth think Mugabe and his pet frog Malema are the best thing since communism. We tend to exaggerate things, we like bad news, we love apocolyptic news! As far as I am concerned this petition is bullsh*t! The people who back it should be ashamed. There is a lot of crime here and a lot of people (black,white, Indian and Coloured) have experienced it. I hate it and wish everyone affected peace and recovery. I don't hate blacks because most of the criminals are black, this is poverty. If whites were in their place then most crimes would be committed by whites and so on and so. The ANC has lost its way, it current leaders are a shame but SA and its people are awesome. I wish you the best Lee and everyone else. I am signing off from this fruitless argument.

Marc Wilson
Marc Wilson
  • Marc Wilson

Actually Frank point of order. You hate liberals which makes you a conservative racist bigot I am guessing. If so you racist types are the cause of all our problems, the blacks that hate whites hate us because of the way YOU people treat (treated) them. We liberals are trying to right the wrongs you caused. Your rant is self-loathing at its best. I say what I want to whom I want and because I am not a conservative racist I am not afraid of offending anyone because I don't have that hate in...

Actually Frank point of order. You hate liberals which makes you a conservative racist bigot I am guessing. If so you racist types are the cause of all our problems, the blacks that hate whites hate us because of the way YOU people treat (treated) them. We liberals are trying to right the wrongs you caused. Your rant is self-loathing at its best. I say what I want to whom I want and because I am not a conservative racist I am not afraid of offending anyone because I don't have that hate in me. You are rude, a bigot, confused and stupid Frank. I suggest some therapy, maybe hug a tree :) Or find a bucket and vomit up some more garbage in it!!!

Jeff Mugo
Jeff Mugo

CONGRATULATIONS! YOU ARE NOW CERTIFIED WITH "HOW TO BECOME A RACIST IN A FEW DAYS."

Cara-Lee Wiese
Cara-Lee Wiese
  • Jeff Mugo

REALLY AND HOW AM A RACIST? GO READ THE DEFINITION OF RACIST AND THEN PROOF TO ME WHERE I AM RACIST.

Kirstin Benadé
Kirstin Benadé
  • Jeff Mugo

I think you mean PROVE. Maybe you should read the Dictionary more often.

Cara-Lee Wiese
Cara-Lee Wiese
  • Jeff Mugo

Kirstin Benadé you have called me a racist bigot and a racist idiot on this Petition. I have asked you every time to PROVE to me where I am racist, and thus far you have not been able to tell me. The sign of a true idiot is when they claim accusations without giving reasons...resorting to petty personal attacks.

Jeff Mugo
Jeff Mugo
  • Jeff Mugo

RACISM entails the belief that members of a race share a set of characteristic traits, abilities, or qualities, that traits of personality, intellect, morality, and other cultural behavioral characteristics are inherited, and that this inheritance means that races can be ranked as innately superior or inferior to others..... WILL YOU BE TAKING SOME OF THE BLACK FOLKS WHO HAVE HAD BAD EXPERIENCES WITH YOU TO EXILE OR ASYLUM? Or... let me guess... their personality, intellect, morality, and...

RACISM entails the belief that members of a race share a set of characteristic traits, abilities, or qualities, that traits of personality, intellect, morality, and other cultural behavioral characteristics are inherited, and that this inheritance means that races can be ranked as innately superior or inferior to others..... WILL YOU BE TAKING SOME OF THE BLACK FOLKS WHO HAVE HAD BAD EXPERIENCES WITH YOU TO EXILE OR ASYLUM? Or... let me guess... their personality, intellect, morality, and other cultural behavioral characteristics do not fit in ..do they?

Jeff Mugo
Jeff Mugo
  • Jeff Mugo

now that i have defined and "PROOFED" that you are racist, which country do you recommend the BLACKS who have suffered seek audience with.. KENYA? or may be HAITI? or FIJI?

Cara-Lee Wiese
Cara-Lee Wiese
  • Jeff Mugo

Where, oh where, did i rank anyone to be superior or inferior?? If the black folks are persecuted by their Government and if their Government sing songs to kill them then they should be granted asylum too. SORRY BUT YOU HAVE NOT PROOFED ANYTHING AND YOU GUESSED WRONG. The black people in South Africa voted for the ruling government to rule over them and since they are the majority they are able to change this with their voting power.

Kirstin Benadé
Kirstin Benadé
  • Jeff Mugo

"The black people in South Africa voted for the ruling government to rule over them and since they are the majority they are able to change this with their voting power." There's an example of you saying that all black people are responsible for the situation that South Africa is in. Not every single black person thinks the same things just like not every white person thinks the same things.

Kirstin Benadé
Kirstin Benadé
  • Jeff Mugo

PS: I don't see how pointing out one of your many spelling/grammar mistakes is "petty". Learning to communicate effectively is rather important.

See more comments…