racial profileing...no different...it is an offensive and absolutley STUPID notion.not to mention cruel.
Any dog can be dangerous just like humans so shall we start putting the type of humans we don't like down?
Breed specific ordinances are quick fixes and not a sufficient long term solution for the following reasons:
1. Dog problems are generally problems with owner responsibility and are not limited to breeds. When breeds are singled out as dangerous or vicious, responsibility is removed from the dog owner which is where it belongs. Irresponsible people are also less likely to follow the law - and as a result, everyone has to suffer.
2. By limiting the ability of citizens to own certain...
2. By limiting the ability of citizens to own certain breeds, responsible law abiding citizens will shy away from those breeds. These are the types of owners that communities need to encourage, not drive away.
3. Communities that have instituted such bans often find that the irresponsible owners and the criminals who use dogs for illegal purposes simply switch to another breed.
4. Breeds and mixes are hard to identify and often dogs are mis labeled and destroyed based on paranioa and prejudice and also punishes those that are good canine citizens. Many breeds function as assistance dogs for handicapped owners, search and rescue dogs, drug-sniffing dogs, police dogs, etc. and drives them out of the community.
The American Veterinary Medical Association and several state veterinary medical associations oppose breed-specific legislation for just this reason.
5. The dog most restricted is the "pit bull." A pit bull is a type of dog, not a recognized breed. See the breed information page for more detail.
6. Passage of laws that are only enforced through complaints cause two problems: 1) they create disrespect for the law if authorities require compliance only upon complaint, and 2) they provide ammunition for neighborhood feuds.
This legislation is ingnorant and unethical, it's murder under a different name!
Why blame a specific breed of dog for the actions of THAT DOG'S OWNER? It's not that specific breeds fault how their owners raise and or train them. All animals are givin to us to be loved and give love. Did Bear and Kooda bite anyone, kill a dog or cat or any other animal? NO THEY DID NOT! YOUR ALL SO UNINFORMED ABOUT ANY DOG BREEDS IT'S SAD YOU WERE VOTED INTO OFFICE! DO RESEARCH BEFORE YOU JUDGE! Not all breed paticular, Pitbull or Pitbull/Terriers are what you automatically assume what...
Why blame a specific breed of dog for the actions of THAT DOG'S OWNER? It's not that specific breeds fault how their owners raise and or train them. All animals are givin to us to be loved and give love. Did Bear and Kooda bite anyone, kill a dog or cat or any other animal? NO THEY DID NOT! YOUR ALL SO UNINFORMED ABOUT ANY DOG BREEDS IT'S SAD YOU WERE VOTED INTO OFFICE! DO RESEARCH BEFORE YOU JUDGE! Not all breed paticular, Pitbull or Pitbull/Terriers are what you automatically assume what you think they are. Hope you murderes can live with the desicion you made.
This kind of people can't be called human
Those are murders killing innocents
But there is karma and the will pay for it
I support the cause! Unable to destroy dogs who have good character, simply because they are pit bull or pit bull declared!
This is a discrace on society, next theyll kill people for being too old cuz there a burden to the general public.this they already have in there plans, not many know about it.they just move up the chain.
No innocent dog should be put down what's wrong with society shame shame shame.
Questi due giovani cani sono vitteme come tanti altri della famigerata BSL la legge che permette di condannare a morte I presunti cani pericolosi giudicandoli soltanto dal loro aspetto. Come appunto Bear e Kooda , colpevoli di assomigliare ai dei pit bull. Come già accade in molti degli Stati americani, in Gran Bretagna dal settembre dello scorso anno anche in Australia è stata introdotta questa iniqua e folle legge. Vi prego aiutiamo a combatterla firmano la petzione.
Killed for no other reason than the way they look, by individuals who get a kick out of tearing a family apart. Bear and Koda have been murdered for no other reason than the way they looked. God forbid we do the same to humans, because if we ever did - I don't doubt the ugly, despicable individuals involved in the killing of these two innocent pets would be first in the queue to be euthanised.