I signed the petition.
Praise God who gave us minds and when we listen to "seek the welfare" of the communities in which we live. Let an independent group discern the reality of the situation.
my mom who was fond of frequench change of furniture and paint of cupbords died of cancer. Now I understand that the lethal "flame retardent" must have been the main cause.Consider my comments as part of petition.
I like.. feed back, people.
Sign this please!
This is really scary to know that we are harmed by everyday products, and this should never be the case, thanks! (:
working people do not know that after a few washes clothing flame loses its retadant ability if he has one.
hello.... lett me say this if this is ok with you well you are a dumb ass!
I am a proud mother of a young toddler learning to manage life with autism. I urge every parent to sign this petition for the betterment of our children and future generations. We are poisoning ourselves because we assume that people will do the right thing, instead of taking the time and effort to demand our right to a life free of chemical bombardment.
I'm growing a garden. I grew up watching my parents do this for most of my life. Today I hear so many things about how food is produced in the US. All of it to grow crops faster, larger than normal and it's all chemicals. You have to wonder about the long term affects. We have to become more conservative and conscious of what we put in our bodies. If we don't buy it they can't sell it!