Andrew Bush
Andrew Bush

I have owned pits all my life people don't understand there is no such thing as a bad dog only bad owner's !!! Truth be known they were babysitters in the middle ages do to there extreme loyalty for family r.I.p. diesel my boy boy

Anonymous
Anonymous

I love my little gray and white Pit soooo much. Most emotional, loving dog I ever had :-).

Qwinto Naeg
Qwinto Naeg

I work in the animal shelter, well-behaved pb are a pleasure to deal with, respect the dog and he will give you affection and respect back.

Laura McAdams
Laura McAdams

I have 3 beautiful pits papa and 2 sons and they r my world my kids

Diane Brand
Diane Brand

It's always the owners & the breeders & the abusers that should pay the price, but it never seems to work that way. Every situation I've seen has been the fault of a human, and in every situation the dog pays the ultimate price. The dog is the one that gets all the negative publicity and is euthanized and all is forgotten... it makes me sick!!! We as human beings must accept responsibility and fight to protect all breeds from harm and misuse. We must work to fix all the damage we bring down...

It's always the owners & the breeders & the abusers that should pay the price, but it never seems to work that way. Every situation I've seen has been the fault of a human, and in every situation the dog pays the ultimate price. The dog is the one that gets all the negative publicity and is euthanized and all is forgotten... it makes me sick!!! We as human beings must accept responsibility and fight to protect all breeds from harm and misuse. We must work to fix all the damage we bring down on our most faithful companions!!! These laws only hurt responsible owners and most of all this beautiful, wonderful breed.

Liz Jubera
Liz Jubera
  • Diane Brand

Exactly Diane.

Sonia Arguelles Tomter

i have one pit,her name is Sissy.I rescued her and its one thing i will never regret doing in my life and i'm 50 yrs old. I love her,she is so sweet,nice and caring.

Rev-Paul Freeman
Rev-Paul Freeman

99% of Pitt Bulls are docile affectionate animals, the other 1% are owned by brainless morons who deliberately train, and mistreat the dog's and make them aggressive, these people are the ones that should be put to sleep, I wouldn't miss em, would you ?

Gwen Ware
Gwen Ware

Glad to know support is on the rise!

Anne Grice
Anne Grice

Killing Pitts is irrational, without sound reasons and simply authorities have no interest in really tacking the real issues of dog management. Your focus must be on pet owners of all dogs to ensure that they comply with your regulations on appropriate training for all dogs, provide adequate accommodation and socialise them in the community so they are used to every type of people in the communities. Its natural for any dog to react to different demeanour of people such as the brusqueness ...

Killing Pitts is irrational, without sound reasons and simply authorities have no interest in really tacking the real issues of dog management. Your focus must be on pet owners of all dogs to ensure that they comply with your regulations on appropriate training for all dogs, provide adequate accommodation and socialise them in the community so they are used to every type of people in the communities. Its natural for any dog to react to different demeanour of people such as the brusqueness of police and other people and would react to protect themselves. So by having strict regulations by councils, anyone who wants dog must be serious about taking care of them otherwise they can' t have them. This way dogs are spared the trauma of being confiscated and killed because of their owners stupidity etc. Also make sure that people are not training Pitt Bulls for as attack dogs and for dog fighting!

Sarah Boles Carey
Sarah Boles Carey

I have two pittie girls an one is my service dog an I would do anything for them an they would do the same for me or my family

See more comments…